Collapse

For general stuff about Arcade.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emulator

I'm new to this forum and just found out about this MK6 emulator. Where do I get it? I want to play the Aristocrat slots on my pc at home for fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wzrd0803 View Post
      I'm new to this forum and just found out about this MK6 emulator. Where do I get it? I want to play the Aristocrat slots on my pc at home for fun.
      You won't find it on here. Aristocrat is very protective of their IP and will come down on anyone sharing it like a ton of bricks.
      Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | | You can vote for what machine I play, , follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember:

Comment

• Originally posted by ajfclark View Post
        You won't find it on here. Aristocrat is very protective of their IP and will come down on anyone sharing it like a ton of bricks.
        ok thanks

Comment

• ms

hey everyone

Comment

• Nice introduction...
            Feel free to head here and tell us all about youself.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forumdi...oduction-Forum

You wont find any Aristocrat emulators here.
            Namco Starblade - Taito Cocktail 14" x 3, 20" x 2 - NZ SI PtII Upright - Chase HQ DX, Taito Top Speed - Taito Grand Champion - Taito Safari - LAI SI Head to Head Cocktail - SI Cocktail Clone x 2, Pong Clone x 3

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaizen View Post
              You wont find any Aristocrat emulators here.
              Wondering if the mods should lock this thread actually.
              Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | | You can vote for what machine I play, , follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember:

Comment

• Originally posted by ajfclark View Post
                This kind of exploit is much simpler to figure out if you have an accurate emulator of the hardware rather than trying to debug an actual machine.
                Unfortunately if there's any part of the hardware that is NOT going to be emulated accurately, it'll be the PRNG. What can be studied, I suppose, is how that RN influences the outcome of the game and is easier to run and re-run tests/theories on an emulator...

Comment

• Hi, im new in this foro, anyone can help me?. mi mk6emu, crash when put on any rom, i ise it in windows 7 and windows xp virtual machine, because in windows 10 not run, program crash al intent and all compatibities options, thanks all.

Comment

• I would love the files as well please. The link isn't working anymore since it's quite an old post. I have the MK6 emulator but only about 5 games I could find by searching the web.

Comment

• Originally posted by thejudge View Post
                      Just seen this and have started to download the ones I don't have, any chance of anyone seending?
                      Someone was seeding but that seems to have stopped.
                      Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Some members have asked for the AutoHotKey (ahk) script that I wrote to maximise the screen etc, here it is. You have to rename it the by removing the .txt from the end i.e. the file has to end with ahk. And of cause you have to download the autohotkey program to run it
                      Let me know if you need help running it.
                      Hi , i had it all running and then not used it in ages and when i went to have a play the other day
                      due to being locked down at home found my hdd had died and lost the files. anychance you could
                      throw up the autohotkey script again

much appreciated

Comment

• Unfortunately no one is going to post links as they get removed very quickly.

On another note, I can confirm you can get cabinet buttons to light up with the mk6 emulator. More info when I finish my write up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by 2wenty2wo; 17 June 2020, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2wenty2wo View Post
                          Unfortunately no one is going to post links as they get removed very quickly.

On another note, I can confirm you can get cabinet buttons to light up with the mk6 emulator. More info when I finish my write up.

That is awesome mate,
                          I cant wait to see the full write/tut.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2wenty2wo View Post
                            Unfortunately no one is going to post links as they get removed very quickly.

Where did u get the square buttons?
                            In: FH, Munsters LE, ACDC, IJ, LW3, TZ

Comment

• Originally posted by jug123 View Post

Where did u get the square buttons?
                              I have bought some from Ebay previously, they come from China

Comment

• Also what keyboard encoder did you use to output the flashing LEDs? i just can't get over that
                                Last edited by nate8210; 15 September 2020, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X