Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcade Cabinet - Arcooda Game Wizard For Android

Hi All,

I just recently joined.

I'm looking to getting an arcade gaming machine and was looking at the Arcooda Game Wizard for Android as a possibility.

Does anyone have any feedback regarding this?

It looks like its all plug and play where you can connect game consoles, PC and Jamma boards. Sounds perfect for a newbie?

Any thoughts.

Thanks for any help.

As far as I know it’s the same Highway Controller Board inside that allows console and PC connectivity as the Games Wizard Xtreme (Vewlix Clone). You can almost ignore the android part. I think it was just another approach to allow people to access the Google Play store for games. It’s touchscreen too I think. I have the games wizard extreme and it’s a great machine. I see Highway are selling seconds online for $2k which seems a lot but they’re commercial quality builds and very versatile.

Comment

I was in at Highway yesterday and even though they weren't switched on they look to be a very well built machine (both the upright and the bar top version). The versatility is appealing. I would have loved to try a few games but they seemed to be head down, bum up when I was in there.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
      Working...
      X