Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

AUSTRALIAN is sued for $150,000 by Donkey Kong Gamer

Does this fool have any support in the gaming community anymore? I sure hope not, does Walter still stand by him? I used to maintain personal contact with Walter and he and Billy both donated prizes to arcade meets I have run in the past and they awarded me with a TG card. Sadly that holds no value for me anymore as they have long ago lost my respect :(

Kind of cracks me up that he streams himself playing DK/Pac-Man on real hardware on Twitch to maybe 30-40 people give or take at any given time.. While guys playing similar retro stuff via Mame are streaming to audiences of 1k+.

• Like 2

Does this fool have any support in the gaming community anymore? I sure hope not, does Walter still stand by him? I used to maintain personal contact with Walter and he and Billy both donated prizes to arcade meets I have run in the past and they awarded me with a TG card. Sadly that holds no value for me anymore as they have long ago lost my respect :(

Walter still has his head so far up Billy's arse that if you punched Billy in the face Walter would get the blood nose. That'll never change. Probably still a few delusional people out there supporting him but not a lot.

Glad I refused the offer of a card back in the day. No regrets about that decision anymore

• Like 2

The sad thing is that if Billy had fessed up from the start of these allegations and said he did use mame for convenience and he had no problem with replaying on arcade boards then I wouldn't have had an issue with that. But no he has spun lies and digs himself deeper and deeper with conflicting stories and bullshit, no only did he say he say he didn't use mame for the recording he says he has never played a game on mame at all :o

FFS as if any retro gamer who plays 80's classics all the time and who's life revolves around 80's games would not have ever used mame to relive a few gaming memories.

Now he is trying to destroy the lives of others for his own gain, he doesn't even need the money, he is just a tosser.

• 3 months later...

Gee, I thought Donkey Kong was a game...

All this, when I was just about to upload my World Record Equalling High Scores on my Mirco Challenge (Pong Clone)..

Marathon Settings..........15

Tournament Settings.......11

- might need to take out extra insurance / hire a bodyguard first.

Regards, John

Yup.....That's the same Billy and Walter that we paid to bring to the Brisbane Masters???

I spent the 1st 3 days going I know that bloke....Then someone mentioned PIXEL'S

What I considered a kids movie......And over a Beer I got told about Billy.....

May the Truth be with you...:laugh:

• Like 2

The DK I have in my garage has a 'Not MAME' sticker on it that is signed by Billy, as it was one of the cabs that was used at the last Kong Off at the Ekka. A mate of mine finds it hilarious that it's Billy Mitchell who put his name on a 'Not MAME' sticker. I agree with him :)
  • Like 3

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...