For general stuff about Arcade.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder Boy PCB adapter

Hi Guys
    Picked up a dodgy cab with a working Wonder Boy PCB (Bootleg)
    It runs and plays great but the picture is off on the title screen but the game part is fine
    Im not sure if its the monitor or the board but the monitor in the cab is not real good (wont adjust properly) so I want to test it in another cab but need an adapter
    Sega system 8 to Jamma ? I have seen one on Ebay but wanted to check if anyone had a spare local to sell
    Thanks Click image for larger version

Name:	wonderboy cab.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	2152713 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200731_134343.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	320.3 KB
ID:	2152714 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200731_134923.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	223.9 KB
ID:	2152715 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200731_134954.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	217.9 KB
ID:	2152716
    Facebook - "Arcade Furniture"
    Crusin USA sitdown, Sega Outrun Upright, Neo Geo LAI , 60 in 1 Lowboy, World Rally Standup, Rally-X Repro, World Expo 88 Lowboy, Mirco Challenger 4 Player Pong, Taito Space Invaders empty cab, Asteroids Deluxe empty cab, 2 Player MAME project cab

I have seen that fault before on one of my bootlegs where it was one of the colour rams that sit under the large riser board. (Its been a long time so don't quote me on it)
    You're right though a plugging it into another cab would verify it.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcade King View Post
      I have seen that fault before on one of my bootlegs where it was one of the colour rams that sit under the large riser board. (Its been a long time so don't quote me on it)
      You're right though a plugging it into another cab would verify it.
      I'll take you word for it on the cause but that is something I to have seen on Wonderboy bootlegs myself. Game picture looks OK if not a tad to bright but it's probably just a Kortek monitor trying to hard. Definately needs a de-gause though. Left gamescreen screenshot is yellowish, right is red.......Left Home screenshot yellow, right, what there is of it is green...It should all be green background.

Comment

Originally posted by Autosteve View Post

I'll take you word for it on the cause but that is something I to have seen on Wonderboy bootlegs myself. Game picture looks OK if not a tad to bright but it's probably just a Kortek monitor trying to hard. Definately needs a de-gause though. Left gamescreen screenshot is yellowish, right is red.......Left Home screenshot yellow, right, what there is of it is green...It should all be green background.
        Ill give it a de-gause and see
        Out of interest whats the monitor?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20200801_080820.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	275.9 KB
ID:	2152923 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200801_080832.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	202.7 KB
ID:	2152924 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200801_080839.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	196.6 KB
ID:	2152925
        Facebook - "Arcade Furniture"
        Crusin USA sitdown, Sega Outrun Upright, Neo Geo LAI , 60 in 1 Lowboy, World Rally Standup, Rally-X Repro, World Expo 88 Lowboy, Mirco Challenger 4 Player Pong, Taito Space Invaders empty cab, Asteroids Deluxe empty cab, 2 Player MAME project cab

Comment

Toei 13 inch

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
          Working...
          X