Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Multi game boards need help

I just bought a lowboy with intent to use a single gamer board, however, I have changed my mind. it is wired up for a multi-board all ready it had a 60 in 1. I am not sure about which to buy as I want one of the 1000+ boards. any help would be good on which one is better to get, not really into the streetfighter types more so the platformer, top-down games. TIA

is it a vertical or horizontal orientation? If you're looking for a plug and play solution you could look at game elf (vertical) as well as a pandoras box 6(horizontal) which both have plenty of different games and work well. The pandoras box 6 has lots of different types of games as well as the usual fighting games. The good thing with the pandoras box is that you can add games for various systems, so if there's a particular game you like, you may be able to add it. Not all games are supported but lots are, as well as different game systems. There's lots of variants of the pandoras box, so if this is what you decide on, make sure you get if from the actual website store.

Have a look at these - they're not too expensive and there is plenty of community support for these.

• 2 weeks later...

Recently, I've bought Prime Multi-Game Arcade Machine, like 2nd here:https://dartgoals.com/best-multi-game-arcade-machine/. And from that time I play it every day, I may spend all the evening playing it. You can check their list of the best multi-game arcade machine to get a better one.