Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arcade Machine owners list

Collapse

For general stuff about Arcade.

This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gday [MENTION=974]dezbaz[/MENTION] pls add a Namco Exceleena 2 to mine, thanks! [emoji106]


    Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

    Comment


    • Sorry, I have relinquished the job here
      Someone else has been assigned, but I am not sure who
      Regards

      Dez

      DSB Electrical
      DSB Electrical Facebook
      VAPS
      Vector Monitor Repro Parts
      Amazing Arcading Facebook Page

      Another AA Visitor. Stay a while, stay FOREVER!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezbaz View Post
        Sorry, I have relinquished the job here
        Someone else has been assigned, but I am not sure who
        It's not me, but I am happy to take up the reins again if it helps

        Cheers,
        Matthew

        Comment


        • for the next update can you guys please add me to the list - I have a LAI generic upright running Midnight Resistance
          Arcade Machines - Midnight Resistance

          Other Machines - Atari 2600 (Woody 6switch), Commodore64, NES, Gameboy's "Original Monochrome-Advance-DS & DSi-XL", Mortal Kombat 1 plug&play, SNES, Megadrive, MegaCD, PS1, PS2, PS3

          Comment


          • Please add Kasco Flying Ducks
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20190217_084708.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	260.7 KB
ID:	1846165Click image for larger version

Name:	20190217_084724.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	163.9 KB
ID:	1846166

            Comment


            • I have an LAI Playchoice 10 with dual screens

              Comment


              • Please add Grand Products "Up Scope".
                Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1262.JPG
Views:	258
Size:	244.0 KB
ID:	2174901

                Comment


                • Looks like fun (bloody 5 years later)

                  -LAI Frogger cocktail (horizontal)
                  -2x generic LAI cocktails (horizontal)
                  -Taito Cocktail (verticle)
                  -LAI Asteroids Cabaret
                  -3x LAI lowboys.
                  -CoinPlay lowboy
                  -Taito Upright
                  -Unidentified Woody Cabaret
                  -Unidentified upright (LAI/Other?)
                  -Storm City (Candy)
                  -DK

                  Comment


                  • 720 LAI, Star Wars cockpit, Star Wars upright repro cab/MAME, Asteroids upright with AAE, NBA Jam TE, Bosconian US, After Burner upright LAI, After Burner sit down LAI, Out Run upright LAI, Daytona twins x 2, Out Run 2, Dragon’s Lair repro US cab/original PCB’s and laserdisc and Daphne, Neo Geo 4 slot, Neo Geo 6 slot, Operation Wolf (Aus), Crazy Climber upright (Taito), Space Invaders upright (Taito), Space Invaders cocktail, Space Invaders part 2 cocktail, Space Gun, Operation Thunderbolt, Moon Patrol LAI upright, Techno - Wrestle Fest 4 player, Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting LAI

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Tonjo View Post
                      pls add a Namco Exceleena 2 to mine, thanks!
                      Originally posted by ArcadeMyk View Post
                      for the next update can you guys please add me to the list - I have a LAI generic upright running Midnight Resistance
                      Originally posted by Dazza B View Post
                      Please add Kasco Flying Ducks
                      Originally posted by Davotron View Post
                      I have an LAI Playchoice 10 with dual screens
                      Originally posted by Gemini2544 View Post
                      Please add Grand Products "Up Scope".
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_1262.JPG Views:	103 Size:	244.0 KB ID:	2174901
                      Originally posted by mikuru15 View Post
                      Looks like fun (bloody 5 years later)

                      -LAI Frogger cocktail (horizontal)
                      -2x generic LAI cocktails (horizontal)
                      -Taito Cocktail (verticle)
                      -LAI Asteroids Cabaret
                      -3x LAI lowboys.
                      -CoinPlay lowboy
                      -Taito Upright
                      -Unidentified Woody Cabaret
                      -Unidentified upright (LAI/Other?)
                      -Storm City (Candy)
                      -DK
                      Originally posted by tevo View Post
                      720 LAI, Star Wars cockpit, Star Wars upright repro cab/MAME, Asteroids upright with AAE, NBA Jam TE, Bosconian US, After Burner upright LAI, After Burner sit down LAI, Out Run upright LAI, Daytona twins x 2, Out Run 2, Dragon’s Lair repro US cab/original PCB’s and laserdisc and Daphne, Neo Geo 4 slot, Neo Geo 6 slot, Operation Wolf (Aus), Crazy Climber upright (Taito), Space Invaders upright (Taito), Space Invaders cocktail, Space Invaders part 2 cocktail, Space Gun, Operation Thunderbolt, Moon Patrol LAI upright, Techno - Wrestle Fest 4 player, Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting LAI
                      Done.

                      Cheers,
                      Matthew

                      Comment


                      • I can finally be added to the list, I’ve collected the below cabinets over the past year.

                        All are basically in original unrestored condition

                        Mortal Kombat 1 (USA)
                        Mortal Kombat 2 (USA)
                        Mortal Kombat 3 (USA)
                        2 x Killer Instinct 1 (USA)
                        Killer Instinct 2 (USA)
                        Virtua Fighter 1 (USA)
                        Virtua Fighter 2 (USA)
                        NBA Jam (USA)
                        Carnevil (USA)
                        Neo Geo 4 slot “Big Red” (USA)
                        Vendetta (Konami 4 player) (USA)
                        3 x Hydro Thunder (USA)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DRAGONKZ View Post
                          I can finally be added to the list, I’ve collected the below cabinets over the past year.

                          All are basically in original unrestored condition

                          Mortal Kombat 1 (USA)
                          Mortal Kombat 2 (USA)
                          Mortal Kombat 3 (USA)
                          2 x Killer Instinct 1 (USA)
                          Killer Instinct 2 (USA)
                          Virtua Fighter 1 (USA)
                          Virtua Fighter 2 (USA)
                          NBA Jam (USA)
                          Carnevil (USA)
                          Neo Geo 4 slot “Big Red” (USA)
                          Vendetta (Konami 4 player) (USA)
                          3 x Hydro Thunder (USA)
                          Done.

                          Cheers,
                          Matthew

                          Comment


                          • LAI TMNT

                            Comment

                            Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                            Working...
                            X