Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

lai 25 inch project cab resto

atm currently not living at home with the wife so i needed something to keep me busy while i am away from home.

got this few weeks ago from gibo. The WA boys would remember it from the front door of the shed. Its all complete and came with a single slot neo. This was my neo cab plan till the day after when i got a 6 slotter :laugh:

it used to have a 25 inch monitor but the tube was dull as buggery. So quick cruise for hardwaste revealed a 21inch flatscreen vga crt.

decided to try a cga-vga adaptor and happy with the results. Monitor is nice and desbaz has kindly made me a bezel to suit the monitor

CP is bare atm to go to the powdercoaters. im thinking of forking out for a multiwilliams board for this cabinet in the future.

its a different shape than the most ive seen but quite fancy it

a bit of progress

CP is painted, coin mech uses the reject button to add credits :). bezel is in. now i just need to replace all the perspex and replace the sticks with some i got comming

ended up getting a 108 instead of my original idea. will cover most the 4 button games i want and cheap enough to fit the bill nicely. The marquee not sure on but im going to make it a big puppy to fill the whole area :o

you can see dez's surround im most happy. This machine will stick with the 21 inch it looks pretty good inside the cabinet IMO

well i put some firetop suzos in tonite

this might be my only cab atm so going hardcore on this one.

im going to be selling all my others atm. in between living at my parents,marriage seperation that looks like the path of divorce,my sister and her fella having issues,4wd off the road atm i need a break i reckon.

putting my marriage first atm.

i feel like im 10 again sleeping on a single bed with a empire strikes back doona cover :redface

well i put some firetop suzos in tonite

this might be my only cab atm so going hardcore on this one.

im going to be selling all my others atm. in between living at my parents,marriage seperation that looks like the path of divorce,my sister and her fella having issues,4wd off the road atm i need a break i reckon.

putting my marriage first atm.

i feel like im 10 again sleeping on a single bed with a empire strikes back doona cover :redface

All the best m8.

Let us know how the suzo firetops go. Never had or used a set.

cheers mate i needed a vent out :(

things have settled a bit but the w.e i just about went banannas on sunday

they feel ok different to MCA's since no restrictor plate

im going to road test on a few shumps and see how they go

• 5 weeks later...