Pinky lives again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinky lives again

I scored this cabinet from one of the members here as a freebee (Had to drive all the way to the southside of bris for it tho!)

The monitor was a bit buggered, and I had a spare 48in1 to use, so I threw in one of my spare 17" computer monitors.

I forgot to take any pics of it while I was doing it up, but heres what it looks like now. I did the finishing touches to it thisarvo, now its ready to go out the door.

For some reason , the P1 Button 1 hole was made too big, and there was a clear plastic surround holding the button in place.
    Ive made a new surround, as the old one was a bit brittle and broke.
    As the blue buttons are the only ones being used, I decided to move the blank ones to the top.

The old coin reject buttons were damaged so i made some fake ones by printing this

and making a false button.
    Had to repaint the coin reject door too... it was a bit rusty.

I called it "Pinky" cause it was pink And cause it was easier to tell the Mrs I was going out to the garage to work on Pinky.

Well done Adam. My "Froggy" (from the same member) has not progressed very far. Ryan555 reconnected the control panel, I reinstalled the Frogger PCB and he works, but that's as far as I've gotten with him so far.
    "Everyone's always in favour of saving Hitler's brain. But when you put it in the body of a great white shark, ooohh! Suddenly you've gone too far!"

Comment

Oooh, i like the look of "pinky" Does out the door mean selling?

Comment

Nice cab, especially to get in the house for the ladies
        Your garage door looks exactly like mine thought I was looking in my garage for a sec

Edit a Pink CP and marquee would really set it off!!
        sigpic

Comment

great work
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DKong View Post
            Edit a Pink CP and marquee would really set it off!!
            A hot pink one
            The best action is wrist action!!!!!!

Comment

it does and with your other cabs it will take over the world

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJPFSNu_QNs"]YouTube - Pinky and The Brain Intro[/ame]
              you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

cool, top work
                rc forums looking for cabinet pc atx power supply for 12/5 volt for mame cabinet and turn it on
                if your new to electronics and

Comment

We are having a garage sale now , and I have it at the front porch... might have a guy coming back tomorrow to grab it.

Comment

It got sold today on ebay ..... $499 BIN - its only got a 17"CRT monitor, not an arcade one.

Comment

great work
                      sigpic

Comment

nice

i remember getting 800 for a cab with 48, pc power supply and a 14 inch crt

i was stoked
                        you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                        Working...
                        X