Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lowboy number 1

starting to tidy up a lowboy i got last week

only doing basics like repainting trims ect to neaten it up. this is my fav out of the 2 due to the variation on the top and the sides have a trim along the edge to make it stand out a bit

so far swapped the marquee for a tempory generic till i get my marquee order done this week,replaced the buttons and joystick to a balltop zippy and scubbed up the CP ready for a polish

wiring is lai and super neat so leaving as is ill drop a adaptor in.

monitor has been rotated also leaning towards 80's games for his cabinet. already got a 48in1 cabinet so this cabinet will take original pcbs

i need to make a new base as it is MDF but ive got some old bases of some uprights at a mates i will collect and drop on if not ill make one but in the meantime does the trick

the button on the CP i thought was a credit button but appears not so i will track it back to the harness and check. will swap that also for a round button to match the rest
    Last edited by narf_; 16th May 2009, 08:41 PM.
    you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Nice!

I'd love to get myself a lowboy. Really reminds me of the corner store at the holiday house.

This one looks pretty tidy. I do like the stories of where stuff is found and the scores people get. Does this have one of those great stories?

Comment

Nice cab... should look good when you are all done.

Reminds me to post up some stuff on the cab in restoring.

Comment

cheers guys

is a nice solid unit. operator made but well built

----------

just discovered the chassis isnt one of joeys but will soon find out if its a goer

Comment

What's the go in pic#3 around the t-molding?? They cut some sort of weirdass route into the laminate???

Any ideas?
          Retired

Comment

yeah they have

all along the edge

Comment

monitor is tested and working

very sharp and displays nice

Comment

well i ended up removed the lai wiring for ease of game swapping in the future

CP is away getting polished but leaning towards a overlayed panel so no finger marks will wait and see what happens

Comment

ill find out this arvo but this cabinet is being sold local

but i do get to upgrade it to a nice bigger cabinet

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                  Working...
                  X