Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Ghetto Neo -> Not So Ghetto Neo

I got my neo cab about a year ago and it had some pretty crappy buttons and sticks in it. The rest of the cab was actually pretty good, just with the usual marks. I decided to replace all of the sticks and buttons; i did this a fair while ago but have been waiting for the finishing touches to arrive before posting any pics. Ive still got a bit more work to do, namely either re-do that black neo plate or simply remove it entirely.

When i removed the sticks and buttons, the control panel overlay unfortuneatly began to crack so ill have to get around to scanning it up some time soon so i can get it re-produced.

I want to mount the card reader and headphone socket's in the cp as well.

The sticks are LS-32's, the buttons are Taiwan knock-off's and the start buttons are OBSF's.

before.jpeg.2d4ce322bfef71ed6200359d764c49cb.jpeg

After.jpeg.aae5428294e1a47f5f942f2ea6a4e616.jpeg

Looks good, I have one of those cabs too. I removed the plate and installed a card reader. My cab still has the mca sticks and buttons, I'll have to replace them soon.

The overlay on my cab is cracking the same as yours, if you get a replacement made up I'd be very interested in getting one.

Looks good, I have one of those cabs too. I removed the plate and installed a card reader. My cab still has the mca sticks and buttons, I'll have to replace them soon.

The overlay on my cab is cracking the same as yours, if you get a replacement made up I'd be very interested in getting one.

I also would be insterested.I am in the process of restore a neo geo machine.I just picked it up last evening.Does need work.