Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

$22 Cocktail

A guy came into work today and saw my US style cocktail and said I have an old crap one at home. Had it for 10ish years. Has pacman he told me but it's a space invaders clone. He needed a 1gig Ram stick for his PC so he said he will swap me for it. It works and plays but the monitor is abit sick. Still good for $22!!!

1.thumb.jpg.df52426f72f5024f77df5374249d0364.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.7f742a45b18b87e08cec448094f7ee74.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.e144c4174fbbbf22181cc1e5067c9ee6.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.0834c7d94d6a82e225afe58b77c6af7a.jpg

5.thumb.jpg.67093ef8df5caae17008c3b4d7df964d.jpg

6.thumb.jpg.f8f30d0f76e774d58a1f7f7f0bb8dc66.jpg

dam good score. universal cocktails rock

they must be cheap mine was $5

LOL I was looking for your pics to show the wife but couldn't find them. When I got it home she like's it!! I don't really want it but I couldn't let it go. It works fine but the monitor is abit bright, & when you play 2 players the screen doesn't rotate. Be a fun job tho doing it up. I'm just rapped I got the glass clips on this one.

garage sales

pushed the neckboard on mine perfect ever since

this thread reminds me to find my box of CPs for these cabs for dorian. got them buried on the top shelf

happy to take pics of mine mate if you need any. mine appears to be all original minus the gameboard

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/optimus_narfunkle/DSC00052.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/optimus_narfunkle/Photo086.jpg

coin door is a easy remake also for yours. the second pic i made a new tabletop for mine and since that pic added the side trim

good keeper cabs as there plywood built to last a cyclone

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/optimus_narfunkle/Photo086.jpg

coin door is a easy remake also for yours. the second pic i made a new tabletop for mine and since that pic added the side trim

good keeper cabs as there plywood built to last a cyclone

Man I love that carpet :D

Matthew

gotta be inthe right place right time

It's funny cause this guy didn't say anything about having a cab. He came back to pick up his PC & we got talking about crap & I said I play with these in my spare time and then he said I have one at home. I think you need to wear a T-shirt or write on your forehead WANTED MORE CABS and see if people click then.

Narf if you can send a pic of the coin door that would help alot please. No hurry tho. And BTW I love that carpet too!!!

no worries

ive had people come up to me after seeing arcade cabinets in my hobbies on my staff profile

the coin door ill take some pics mate but easy as. just a piece of wood to fit the gap with a extra tongue on the bottom for it to sit

i can also make a template if you like and send it over

no worries

ive had people come up to me after seeing arcade cabinets in my hobbies on my staff profile

the coin door ill take some pics mate but easy as. just a piece of wood to fit the gap with a extra tongue on the bottom for it to sit

i can also make a template if you like and send it over

Thanks Narf. I'll try the pic's first. It's funny that on 2 players the screen doesn't flip but you have to use the 2nd player controls. Will get some pic's when I start playing with it. There's 29 years of black dust in there and that familiar smell of the old wood.