My Hellish Cocktail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Hellish Cocktail

This came out of a pub about 20 mins away from town. An old bloke I know had it & I swapped an old pc for this last year. It has been a real bastard to work on but it's nearly finshed now. The 14" monitor that was stuffed so I used a 17" pc monitor & a 48 in 1 multi board.I have done the following. New joysticks, buttons, full rewire, new glass top, new wood top. Had the legs power coated, polished the paint & when the top is painted I think it's all done. Nothing was easy on this box. Monitor took forever to get it to fit, new buttons didn't fit old holes(1 button was broken & there a strange button) new top was hard for me to make cause I'm a dickhead working with wood, legs were bent & rusty and so on. I think it has come up all right and will be glad when it's over. The pcb out of this had 2 games but dont know what connecter it uses. It's not jamma. Maybe someone can help on that. Thanks all

Max

That's the way Max Power is. Decisive. Uncompromising! And rude!

Coolio.

You PCB is a Galaxian clone.
    http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=10602

Comment

Wanna sell the galaxian Pm me if so
      The best action is wrist action!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spacies View Post
        Coolio.

You PCB is a Galaxian clone.
        http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=10602
        Yeah played moon alien on mame. Not sure what the other game is. The old bloke said it worked but had been in his shed for about 4 years. Do you know what harness I need? Can I make a jamma adapter so I can test it??
        Thanks

Comment

My mame cab was a similar style ie glittery finish but it was orange. I havn't seen any since (until yours).
          Got any pics with the new lid on?
          BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When your down here with us, you'll float too!

Comment

if its galaxian yplus sell them premade

look for yaton on ebay
            you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

Originally posted by maxpower View Post
              Not sure what the other game is. The old bloke said it worked but had been in his shed for about 4 years.
              Thanks
              Never heard of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Juice View Post
                My mame cab was a similar style ie glittery finish but it was orange. I havn't seen any since (until yours).
                Got any pics with the new lid on?
                Nah just made the lid yesterday. Giving it another undercoat now & will paint it tomorrow.

Thanks narf. Will have a look.

Comment

I use one of these they work a treat the little jumper is to select coctail or upright your pcb looks like an origional midway witch is what these are for
                  note to rember never use one of these on a bootleg board
                  no PM so I guess you want to keep it
                  The best action is wrist action!!!!!!

Comment

If you do offer it to dave and he doesn't like it, please consider someone such as myself

I would be interested in a galaxian clone

Comment

Ok thanks guys. I would like to test the board before I thought of selling it. The old guy used to own a pub and said it worked but the monitor was stuffed and the board made no sound. I think he drunk most of the profits!

Comment

Galaxians bootleg with a 2 in 1 pcb set.

Moon Alien 4 galaxian hack and Multi Wars would be either Moon Cresta or Uniwars

Comment

Originally posted by Prof View Post
                          Galaxians bootleg with a 2 in 1 pcb set.

Moon Alien 4 galaxian hack and Multi Wars would be either Moon Cresta or Uniwars
                          Thanks Prof. The old bloke said it had 2 games on it.

Comment

Pretty sure you won't be able to test it on your cocktail if it now has a PC monitor in it.
                            "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

could with a vga converter
                              you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X