Some of my crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of my crap

Hi all just some pic's of some of my boxes. Frogger I got for free because a friend of my wife saw that I had galaga and said there's a machine in my shed that's been there for years, you can have it. I just wanted the box to mame it so when I saw how nice it was I got frogger working. Just needed a power supply! Funny thing is I hate frogger. The other one is a cocktail from a local pub that didn't work and I have been testing a pc in it. It's an ugly bastard tho. Might put a 60 in 1 in that one. I have more but this will do for starters.

BRB can't get images working

Last edited by maxpower; 3rd May 2008, 04:10 PM.
    That's the way Max Power is. Decisive. Uncompromising! And rude!

going to put the pics in any time soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Arcade King View Post
      going to put the pics in any time soon?
      ROFL... Cant get images working.

Comment

Have you tried this thread? http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php?t=8884

Comment

frogger machine is sexy i wants one

Comment

great piss drinking game frogger my bro inlaw and I love it
            The best action is wrist action!!!!!!

Comment

can stand a few juggs on that

Comment

Frogger cab looks very cool, should look great cleaned up...
                Hard to tell about the cocktail though!

Comment

just some TLC and the machines will come up very nice.

im so glad you used some common sense and did not mame them
                  rc forums looking for cabinet pc atx power supply for 12/5 volt for mame cabinet and turn it on
                  if your new to electronics and

Comment

Thats a nice cab, especially for free. Cant complain about that.
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice finds!

BTW: Does the cocktail have a split-in-half Philips KT-3A chassis in it?
                      Any arcade, pin, juke, probs in Adel, just message me.

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkythepinmonkey View Post
                        Nice finds!

BTW: Does the cocktail have a split-in-half Philips KT-3A chassis in it?
                        I'm not sure the 14" monitor was stuffed. Had screen burn & I threw them away. Was before I knew about this site and getting stuff fixed. I know an old bloke that used to fix tv's & on one of my uprights that i'm mameing had a 19" monitor he couldn't get going and he told me that I would never match up a chassis so I threw that out! With the cocktail i'm putting a 48 in 1 in that with a pc 17" monitor. Talk about a really hard job. It just fits! I nearly have all the bits so will post pics soon. Was going to paint it but when I polished it with a buff and cutters it has come up great! Ordered a glass had to pay $125 for that cause it has to be made in Melb & we get ripped up here for odd stuff. Legs were bent so fixed them and there getting powered coated. I just wish I had 1/4 of the talent of most of the members here. Would make it alot easier. Hope to post some pic's soon.

Max

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                        Working...
                        X