Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Taito Cocktail Resto

It still looks the same? in bits :p

Since last time, I have pulled it all apart, wiring everything. Cleaned all the parts, some being chromed etc etc but you already new that ;)

Just need help with the control panel decal :( anyone :unsure I have the vector art but it needs to be printed and also edited from the 2nd player CP.

looks awesome mate. i have an old taito cab lying around... havent started a restore though :(

What are you waiting for :unsure get onto it :D

What did you do to get those legs and base looking good? Were they easy to come off and on?

I have a Taito and LAI cocktail I would like to tidy up. I bought the internals from Gamedude and now I am just looking in to wiring it all up. :D

What did you do to get those legs and base looking good? Were they easy to come off and on?

I have a Taito and LAI cocktail I would like to tidy up. I bought the internals from Gamedude and now I am just looking in to wiring it all up. :D

yeah really easy, base has been powder coated and legs have been high polished and chromed. :D

All that chromed for $80? I've been quoted more for less!

Must live in the wrong state...

It was first quoted for $20 bucks, then I added the large pinball plate you will see in the pic. Then it went to $30 odd and the went to $80 cos I requested to have the button boltes high polished which takes around 1 to 2 mins alone. that was probably 40 mins worth of buffing.

I am going to take some old pinball legs and see if they will re chrome a whole bunch for $50 odd? can't hurt to ask ROFL ;)

• 1 year later...
So I'm guessing that means it's for sale then too :D

I'm sure it will be immaculate! :)

LOL probably :lol

It as immaculate as I could make it I can assure you. At times I have given up on things..... cant find this, can't find that, wrong size, shops dont sell that size, shop doesn't know what the fuck I am talking about, customize this that etc etc.

It doesn't look like much work, and it probably isn't if everthing is available to you (dam no dolorean to go back to Japan and buy bolts or this and that), but it was a lot of work. :cry

Here it is finished...

Edited by LOTR4U
Auto Merged Double Post.

Very nice mate! About time you used that 48 in 1 ;)

Was the laminate on the sides replaced at all, or was it perfect already? I need to repair mine, and looking for ideas on what to do.

Who did the control panels for you?, Im looking for the same artwork myself

I got them and then spacies helped me convert the files then I printed them. I have more prints which I planned to chuck on ebay to get back some costs.

Very nice mate! About time you used that 48 in 1 ;)

Was the laminate on the sides replaced at all, or was it perfect already? I need to repair mine, and looking for ideas on what to do.

Narr it was already sweet so I didn't have to do anything.