Bally 1957 ball bowler restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bally 1957 ball bowler restoration

Some recent pictures of this monster Totally stripped to nothing but a wooden cabinet. .This thing was a total sh@tbox. So many parts were missing or rotted . Coming together real nice, Mark.
    Attached Files

Looking good mate all that beautiful timber can't wait to start mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That left hand rail is an 11 foot piece of oregon wood. Imagine going to your local hardware store and buying that now! I have sanded and smoothed all wood surfaces but left notches, cigarette burns as I really want to keep the patina where possible.

Comment

Originally posted by v200juke View Post
        That left hand rail is an 11 foot piece of oregon wood. Imagine going to your local hardware store and buying that now! I have sanded and smoothed all wood surfaces but left notches, cigarette burns as I really want to keep the patina where possible.
        To remake one of these today would cost an absolute fortune. And glad your leaving imperfections silky smooth and perfect takes away from these old games

Comment

Nice work mate, best of luck with the restoration, should be a fun one

Comment

Nice, I'd like one too some day. Were any operated here, or were they recent imports?

Comment

Originally posted by Chicago View Post
              Nice, I'd like one too some day. Were any operated here, or were they recent imports?
              Mine was an Aussie operated game

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X