chicago coin sharpshooter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chicago coin sharpshooter

Hi Guys, i have an old chicago coin sharpshooter and the gun is broken, can anyone recommend on what can be done to replace it or if someone can repair it,its pretty bad and im afraid the game will be useless if i cant find a solution,thanx
    Wanted:Jaelco Football Power, Tehkan World Cup Soccer Tabletop,Exidy Crossbow,Exidy Cheyanne,Exidy Combat,Atari Sprint 2,1991 Putting Challenge 1 or 2,Silent Scope,

got a photo of the broken part?
    rc forums looking for cabinet pc atx power supply for 12/5 volt for mame cabinet and turn it on
    if your new to electronics and

Comment

Originally posted by 4wasp4 View Post
      Hi Guys, i have an old chicago coin sharpshooter and the gun is broken, can anyone recommend on what can be done to replace it or if someone can repair it,its pretty bad and im afraid the game will be useless if i cant find a solution,thanx
      In the past I have called into a gunsmiths and picked up stocks and barrel form there scrap/wrecking bins for about $10 each, some stocks still had the triggers as well

Comment

il try a gunsmith,i will get a pic of it and see what you guys think
        Wanted:Jaelco Football Power, Tehkan World Cup Soccer Tabletop,Exidy Crossbow,Exidy Cheyanne,Exidy Combat,Atari Sprint 2,1991 Putting Challenge 1 or 2,Silent Scope,

Comment

hi

Nearly all the old gun games used genuine guns that were made inoperative.
          i Remember causing a minor panic in Fitzroy when i pulled an opeartion wolf gun
          out of the back ot the ute (uzzi type).

Comment

Originally posted by johhnyjukebox View Post
            hi

Nearly all the old gun games used genuine guns that were made inoperative.
            i Remember causing a minor panic in Fitzroy when i pulled an opeartion wolf gun
            out of the back ot the ute (uzzi type).
            "That will learn em!" said the cop after shooting the kid dead with a toy gun in his hand.
            Gemini2544's 4th Pinball meet Saturday 21/03/2020

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X