Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlezone Art question - USA Atari type BZ

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Battlezone Art question - USA Atari type BZ

    Hi Guys

    Anyone got a USA Battlezone upright?

    I need 2 sizes please, see where - the actual graphic size, NOT the cabinet
    Width and height of the graphic


    Regards

    Dez

    DSB Electrical
    DSB Electrical Facebook
    VAPS
    Vector Monitor Repro Parts
    Amazing Arcading Facebook Page

    Another AA Visitor. Stay a while, stay FOREVER!

  • #2
    Originally posted by dezbaz View Post
    Hi Guys

    Anyone got a USA Battlezone upright?

    I need 2 sizes please, see where - the actual graphic size, NOT the cabinet
    Width and height of the graphic

    I have one Dez. I'll measure it up for you tomorrow.

    Regards,

    Johns-Arcade.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Johns-Arcade View Post
      I have one Dez. I'll measure it up for you tomorrow.

      Regards,

      Johns-Arcade.
      Great to have you back John
      Regards

      Dez

      DSB Electrical
      DSB Electrical Facebook
      VAPS
      Vector Monitor Repro Parts
      Amazing Arcading Facebook Page

      Another AA Visitor. Stay a while, stay FOREVER!

      Comment


      • #4
        Here you go Dez,



        Regards,

        Johns-Arcade.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Johns-Arcade View Post
          Here you go Dez,

          Regards,

          Johns-Arcade.
          The link is not working John

          I see the link

          But it doesn't work mate
          Regards

          Dez

          DSB Electrical
          DSB Electrical Facebook
          VAPS
          Vector Monitor Repro Parts
          Amazing Arcading Facebook Page

          Another AA Visitor. Stay a while, stay FOREVER!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by dezbaz View Post
            The link is not working John

            I see the link

            But it doesn't work mate
            Hmm, strange.

            Anyway, 1406mm x 391.5mm

            Regards,

            Johns-Arcade.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Johns-Arcade View Post
              Hmm, strange.

              Anyway, 1406mm x 391.5mm

              Regards,

              Johns-Arcade.
              Excellent, so it's the same as the LAI, for the record

              391.5mm hey John, Good to see your eyesight is still 20/20

              The Art on zorgs site is different, maybe he was planning to do it for a caberet??

              Anyway, on with the show

              Cheers
              Regards

              Dez

              DSB Electrical
              DSB Electrical Facebook
              VAPS
              Vector Monitor Repro Parts
              Amazing Arcading Facebook Page

              Another AA Visitor. Stay a while, stay FOREVER!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dezbaz View Post
                Excellent, so it's the same as the LAI, for the record

                391.5mm hey John, Good to see your eyesight is still 20/20
                It's got to be spot on Dez if you're as fussy as me

                Cheers!

                Johns-Arcade.

                Comment


                • #9
                  man I loved playing BATTLEZONE @ SKATELINE Modbury when I was a nipper!

                  DR
                  once you go ZAC you cant go back

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    take care that the image (coming from my blog I bet) is a preview of an unfinished work.
                    the central explosion misses a lot of details, also the "firing flame" miss a lot of details....

                    compare above image and sample part of the scans I worked from.


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by zorg View Post
                      take care that the image (coming from my blog I bet) is a preview of an unfinished work.
                      the central explosion misses a lot of details, also the "firing flame" miss a lot of details....

                      compare above image and sample part of the scans I worked from.


                      Thank you Zorg

                      Love your work
                      Regards

                      Dez

                      DSB Electrical
                      DSB Electrical Facebook
                      VAPS
                      Vector Monitor Repro Parts
                      Amazing Arcading Facebook Page

                      Another AA Visitor. Stay a while, stay FOREVER!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Dez, did you finish this project?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by spacies View Post
                          Dez, did you finish this project?
                          No, not as yet. Would you like to Be my guest
                          Regards

                          Dez

                          DSB Electrical
                          DSB Electrical Facebook
                          VAPS
                          Vector Monitor Repro Parts
                          Amazing Arcading Facebook Page

                          Another AA Visitor. Stay a while, stay FOREVER!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Actually I am just about out of projects, ha ha. How far through did you get?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by spacies View Post
                              Actually I am just about out of projects, ha ha. How far through did you get?
                              I was going to scan my art to add the missing detail / stars into the art file

                              I have cleaned up the art a lot, as it was a jpg and all the jpg fudge was present
                              Regards

                              Dez

                              DSB Electrical
                              DSB Electrical Facebook
                              VAPS
                              Vector Monitor Repro Parts
                              Amazing Arcading Facebook Page

                              Another AA Visitor. Stay a while, stay FOREVER!

                              Comment

                              Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X