Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insert Coin Sticker

Hey Guys,

I am looking for the Yellow Sticker found on many Australian cabinets to finish off my restored Lowboy.

They are yellow and go between the two coin slots with a arrow to the left saying 20c and a arrow to the right saying $1.

Even if someone has a picture of one so that I recreate it, my searches for even a picture have been fruitless and I didn't get a picture of it before I stripped back and repainted the bit it was on.

Cheers,
    Beau
    sigpic

I did a basic search because from memory member Spacies (where is Spacies..?) did this, or something similiar 12 months ago or so.. Maybe do a search, you might turn it up..

Anyone remember Spacies insert coin effort..?

Cheers...

Comment

Originally posted by Wob View Post
      Hey Guys,

I am looking for the Yellow Sticker found on many Australian cabinets to finish off my restored Lowboy.

They are yellow and go between the two coin slots with a arrow to the left saying 20c and a arrow to the right saying $1.

Even if someone has a picture of one so that I recreate it, my searches for even a picture have been fruitless and I didn't get a picture of it before I stripped back and repainted the bit it was on.

Cheers,
      Beau
      The only thing that I could help you with possibly is this:

http://www.aussiearcade.com/showpost...38&postcount=1

Comment

I can knock something up for you. I'll post it up tonight.

Left Arrow (20c), Right Arrow ($1)

Is that what you want?

Comment

Originally posted by WOKA View Post
          (where is Spacies..?)

Cheers...
          I was going to ask the same thing....bugger snuck off

brad
          My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Is this what you're chasing?
            Attached Files

Comment

Close enough, same style but yellow and white and one pointed to a 20c slot the other a $1 slot. I should be able to use that one to recreate what I need. Thanks.

Originally posted by germfree View Post
              Is this what you're chasing?
              sigpic

Comment

OK, I whipped this up in Illustrator, I have included a PDF for easy printing and a EPS if anyone needs to change the values.

I want to print it on a sticker, I don't really want to buy a pack of printer labels just to use a few, anyone know of somewhere online that does a small job of stickers (preferably cheap).
                Attached Files
                sigpic

Comment

buy a pack of 10 of a4 sticker photo paper and do them on your printer

Comment

Thanks for the tip, I found some laser letter labels and printed on those with a colour laser printer, it did the trick, I'll post a pick of the result later.
                    sigpic

Comment

Here is a picture of the final result, and a shot of the almost completed Lowboy Machines.
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                      Working...
                      X