This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Artwork

Hi guys just thought it would be a good idea to start a sub forum for arcade Artwork.

Few things.

Please keep all restored artwork by request only to ACTIVE Aussie Arcade members. We don't want to see people's hard work in the hand of people who would try and profiteer off it.
    If you need somewhere to upload the final piece Pager or PM myself, ryan or one of the other mods and we will upload it for you.
    Feel free to post your progress as Mickey Juice has done with his TMNT credit art.

Now that we've got a sub-section, we might as well make a new topics for any new artwork posted (rather than having them all in 1 thread like I suggested yesterday).
    BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When your down here with us, you'll float too!

Comment

Awesome...

Im an arcade art lover

Comment

I have a shit load of art so ask away and I can check.
        The Pinny Parlour likes this post.

The Pinny Parlour Welcomes you to Aussie Arcade.

Comment

Ditto, i got alot of art and heaps of files on the PC, but mostly for modern japanese stuff. I can host massive files too so if people are in need of some serious space then send me a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Juice
            Now that we've got a sub-section, we might as well make a new topics for any new artwork posted (rather than having them all in 1 thread like I suggested yesterday).
            or if an Artwork is finished it get posted in a sticky that you can't reply too..ie
            Finished Artwork..sub folders different manufacturers, cocktails, uprights, Pinballs etc just a reference..
            sigpic

Comment

How about limiting access to the forum by your post count ?

Hiding it until X posts will deter most people out to profit from the hardwork being posted here.

Comment

mamewah instruction card

Does anyone have a instruction card for mamewah that can be put on the cabinet something that looks good but also has all the instructions so that i dont have to supervise people when using the machine?

Comment

I am after the super street figher control pannel artwork, i have other streetfigher marquees which i can try and scan.

Comment

Mame Font

Don't know if there is such a thing but i'm chasing the Mame font as in the font used in the mame marque. Want to design a somewhat different marque than the usual. exanples of the font i'm looking for....

Ok update time found the font and a few others just need to learn how to do all the art work now.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by spottty; 2nd May 2008, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Working on Lunar Lander at the moment

Marquee piece

Regards

Dez

DSB Electrical
                      DSB Electrical Facebook
                      VAPS
                      Vector Monitor Repro Parts
                      Amazing Arcading Facebook Page

Another AA Visitor. Stay a while, stay FOREVER!

Comment

I really need the 720? Artwork set..

CP, Boombox and Side's..

As for who can print something like this - I'd appreciate your leads...
                        Since 1994...

played games in NV, TX, NY, PARIS, LONDON, ROME, HK and all around OZ !

( Perth, Western Australia )

Comment

Originally posted by Eukanuba View Post

CP, Boombox and Side's..

Only one place to go imo..

Darin @ Phoenix Arcade has the full repro Screenprinted Art set from the original Atari Films. Don't go Digital Prints on a classic restore like this imo, when screenprinted is available.

http://www.phoenixarcade.com/art.htm

Cheers
                          "He who laughs when things go wrong ... has just thought of someone they can blame it on!"

Comment

Originally posted by Eukanuba View Post

CP, Boombox and Side's..

I have original sideart decals and the CPO art files if your interested

Comment

Oops almost forgot.

Rich @ ThisOldGame also sells the '720 Ultimate Aerial Experience' Overlay and vinyl, "custom color matched to orginal 720 cabinet vinyl with a silkscreened metalic ink".

Mind you .. you'll probably want to keep it the LAI red.

http://www.thisoldgame.com/categories/720

Cheers
                              "He who laughs when things go wrong ... has just thought of someone they can blame it on!"

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X