neo geo single marquee with window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neo geo single marquee with window

anyone got a copy or now where to find the scan of the neo geo with the mini marquee window for a single slotter

ive seen one on ebay but wrong size for my cab and postage was rip from the US
    Last edited by narf_; 2nd June 2008, 02:53 PM. Reason: spelling
    you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

I may have a copy on the pc at home narf i'll have a looksie when i go home.
    - - -

Comment

cool mate

Comment

This may help also narf mamemarquees have a repro http://www.mamemarquees.com/system-g...uee-p-849.html
        - - -

Comment

yeah i have seen that

id rather pay about $15 to get my mate to print me one up in perth. Im going to use the arcade art one in the meantime

its for my neo wannabe cab to finish that as the wife wants her pin going so all side projects gotta wind up

Comment

Narf let me know I wouldnt mind one too give ya dimensions if you need for mine
            The best action is wrist action!!!!!!

Comment

no worries dave the more i get the cheaper it is

Comment

ordered a plain one with just the neo logo for now

will wait and see how it turns out. its cheaper to get more done but i need more scans to bulk up a order to make it discounted

Comment

Mate how many scans do you need for a discount

Comment

not sure but i know 10 odd is about $10 off each one last time i chatted about a sticker of similar cost

i got one atm $25 posted which isnt bad once you take into account materials,time ect

ill take some pics once i get it hopefully tommorow or monday

generally he said the more there is the cheaper it gets

Comment

my mate was late sending it and got it today

ill take some pics later but i found it on my doorstep with my carts from the UK

and well im a ****en happy camper. my neo wannabe is comming along sweet

now to repro some taito defender artwork i dare say old bean

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                      Working...
                      X