Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

This came up (Sort of) in a for sale thread and rather than derail that I thought start its own thread as it is something that interests me.

I remember reading somewhere that due to the demand for Puzzle Bobble the the factory ended up re-purposing other carts (Fatal Fury seems to ring a bell but not the only game done) and converted them to meet orders.

So the point to this is what does everyone know, please pipe in

Any one know how to tell if a cart is a, for lack of better terms, a genuine, re-purpose or a boot.

Ill open mine up in the next few day and get some pics as I'm curious to know and compare carts

• 2 years later...

For me, this puzzle is fascinating but a little complicated. I tried for a long time to solve it and even followed the advice of some people, but I failed. I felt foolish, but on the other hand, I know that in the universe of crossword puzzles and everything about words and letters, I am strong. Perhaps it was because I was accustomed to books since childhood. Even now, all my free time I spend doing puzzles or crossword puzzles with https://crossword-solver.io/clue/dadaist-jean/. If someone really knows the solution, please respond!

Edited by LaurenKelly