Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

Hey all,

After being out of the game for a while, I am working on restoring my Taito Egret 2.It still works nicely but has a bunch of cosmetic damage, scratches, dings, peeled art etc and is missing its marquee.

Looking around online there are a few people doing repros of the art etc but they are all overseas that I've found and the shipping is ridiculous due to the state of the world. I am wondering if there is anyone locally doing these (long shot I know), if not, is there anyone generally recommended for artwork in Aus?

Thanks.

PS apologies if this is in the wrong place, it's been a while since I've been active and I had a look around and this seemed the best place.

Illuminate marquee repo $600 original $800

Repo side art $150

Repo control panel populated $200 plus

Original Egret2 fetches $3k plus these days.

Is it worth fixing or sell it as is ?

You can still fetch a minimum of $1500 plus as is if you decide to sell it.

Last Egret2 I sold locally in mint condition all original was $3.3k in Vic😉

Wow definitely some inflation since I bought mine way back for $400.

I'm more interested in restoring it than selling it I think at least at this point since the only issues are really sticker-related (and the clear artwork marquee). I recently redid the CP (changed out 2L4B to 2L6B), swapped out the tube in the top, and cleaned up the rest.

Having said all that, I am tempted to switch over to an Astro purely for ease of parts.