Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Wells Gardner over range error

Hi everyone. I'm new to the group. I built this machine about 10 years ago, but it's been sitting in storage for about 4 years because the computer died. I have an HP Pavilion running windows 10 hooked up to it right now. I don't remember having this much trouble getting it up and running in the past, but I'm at my wits end. I have access to an option to change the resolutions and refresh rate, but I can't seem to get the right settings inputted and I've looked everywhere to see if there is a resolution setting I should use. I either don't understand what to look for, or I'm just too frustrated to see the solution right in front of my face. I've include pics of what I've got going on and hopefully someone can give me a hand. Oh, I bought an ArcadeVGA card, but I've resorted to going back to the onboard video chip for the time being.

HELP!

Thanks,

Mike

1695287660_arcademachinevideosettings.jpeg.f9e314f96848421613b6007f3ddeb510.jpeg

1945209266_arcademachine.jpg.32b1fd51a622fd3e42c5b19b72c39004.jpg