Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Payout machine help

Collapse

Any topic relating to the restoration of Video or Electromechanical Arcade machines.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payout machine help

There is a password for these can't remember what it is off the top of my head. Don't know if it will be the same for that one but you have to go into the settings and set the float. If I remember I will see if I can find it tonight. It is something like "Technician 3.14159"

Comment

Thanks for that. Yes, when you unlock the door it comes up with a Username then Password screen. I contacted the seller who said they never used either so didn't know what they were. Love to find out if I can change the settings.

Comment

Was is it? I've never seen one.

Comment

Comment

Sometimes machines have a play counter that then trips them into a shutdown mode until a tech comes and resets it. For example, they might set that to 10,000 plays, once you play to 10,001, then turn the machine off, when it powers up again , you get a service message. this then forces the owner to get the service company out to check the machine and reset the play counter. Good luck getting a Username and password, could be incredibly tricky to fix.

Comment

can't find where I have it. Try what I wrote but don't put the decimal point in. username Technician and the password the numbers.

Comment

Comment

No it's Pi

Contact this bloke he knows the machines. https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-seller/LT./1002726086

Comment

Originally posted by steve2000 View Post
                    No it's Pi

Contact this bloke he knows the machines. https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-seller/LT./1002726086
                    I like pie!
                    live between the flip and the tilt

Comment

Comment

Comment

Password on my heads up poker to change settings is 000 worth a try, different game though.
                          Budgie

Comment

Very interesting machine. Hope you get it sorted as I would like to see a few more photo's...

Comment

could try 'admin' with no password
                              In; Deadpool, The Hobbit, Whirlwind, Genie, Lost World, Hurricane, Pinball Magic, Royal Flush,
                              Tommy, Spy Hunter, Orbit 1, Sorcerer, Tales from The Crypt, Houdini, Flash, Street Fighter 2.
                              Looking for;
                              Space Invaders, Ripleys Believe It or Not.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X