Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXXXVII - Game 7 ~ Astro Blaster (closes 4-Nov)

Standby for Docking Manoeuvre …

MGLXXXVII – Game 7 ~ Astro Blaster

Nominated by gamer: SectionZ

ROM WolfMAME 0.106: astrob (version 3). Make sure you load the sound samples to enjoy the sound effects at http://samples.mameworld.info/.

wnd7uFz.png

Game Story:

A multi-wave color raster shoot-em-up. Features include speech, a warp button that slows enemies, docking to refuel and secret bonuses. Two items must be monitored throughout the game. The laser temperature since overheating renders the ship unable to fire and a fuel gauge that, when depleted, ends the entire game even if you have ships remaining.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 4 November 2018, 7pm Sydney time.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played at the arcade. You must ensure the arcade operator has the game at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 7 … Laser Temperature Critical …

Never played before in the 12 year history of the MGL …

nIUKZ19.jpg

:)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome, I had a feeling this might come up when I saw the zookeeper pic, one of my earliest games I played in arcades as a youngster :cool:

I've been using the samples found ON THIS PAGE (scroll down) created with 6851 SID Chip! , not official samples but they sound great & worth a try.

2 of my Noms would come up in an MGL I havn't had much time to play in, oh well I'll play a few of the games this Weekend :)

This is actually a decent game from memory.

INSERT COIN ... :026: ... http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Feel like i'm missing something

The enemy ships ... :lol

- - - Updated - - -

Wow @OOO! You got 2 out of the 3 current MGL games in the same pic. Amazing! Now, where can that Time Tunnel cabinet be hiding? :)

That was such an incredible coincidence. I put up Zoo Keeper 2 weeks ago and then realized yesterday that Astro Blaster was in the same pic. There is a 3rd machine in the photo ... :rolleyes