Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGLXXXVI - Game 8 ~ Polaris (closes 26-August)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry on another late entry didnt mind this game 12080Click image for larger version

Name:	20180826_100651.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	1838953

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

4 hours to go ...

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

Hi everyone, this game is now closed. The final scoreboard will be posted shortly.

- - - Updated - - -

Day 17 of 17.

Score submissions for Game 8 - Polaris are now closed.

Final Results ...

Well this was a game that came right down to the last day … and the very last few hours … for many placings to be decided not only in this game, but for the overall tournament. DaLar, ILLSeaBass, creech, redelf, spectre, baldbull, Ivanstorm1973, RMacauley, fok999, Pessimeister and ozfalcon all managed to score over 29K on this special game. From 2nd place to 12th place, well done on like I said before, a very tricky game, with plenty of action and danger going on.

Congratulations to Chris Clemente for winning Game 8, with a brilliant “submarining” display of plane shooting, missile avoidance and kicking the butt of the enemy. He scores 80,710 points to take this one out on the high seas.

This was the final game of MGLXXXVI. Yes I can hear the sighs from the gamers. The MGL tournament report will be posted shortly.

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
        Working...
        X