Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kane and Jed have just submitted their interesting game nominations ...

Some people think I am crazy ... but you have to take care of what is important in your life ... and others!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_axl-TLZVQ

MGLXLIII - Arcade Firepower - on now!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...cade-firepower

Comment

Originally posted by bigredbird View Post
      Swapped the joystick for a pool cue tonight.

Getting relaxed and in the zone ready for MGL.

[ATTACH]127472[/ATTACH]
      Looks like a close game, too.. !

had to include some noms for groan value, but no 10 yard from me BRB

Comment

Originally posted by John73 View Post
        I have a crazy feeling we played this a long long time ago. Can't remember the game, it's based on the movie isn't it?
        Yes. It was based on the movie and yes, as Rob noted already, it's not a game you'll find on many peoples favorites list.

Originally posted by John73 View Post
        Got my 2 custom made controllers from [MENTION=11107]Mameshane[/MENTION]. One with a Pac Pro joystick, the other with a Sanwa.
        Nice. These two controllers mixed with a computer keyboard gives you all the tools to perform at your best, regardless of games chosen. Good controllers are an investment but are well worth it and make gaming in general far more entertaining.

Comment

[MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION] Hope you got my fantastic selection of games...

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade
          "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Originally posted by Foot View Post
            [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION] Hope you got my fantastic selection of games...

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade
            Of course I got your fantastic suggestions. Excellent selection. I didn't know they made a sequel to Crush Roller ...

Comment

So I was looking through past tournaments to see what my last score was. I found that we last played WBOY on MGL 30, but I can't see the scoreboard images. Also, many images are replaced with the following:

What is this and why do I only see this at Aussie Arcade? Is this a site thing? An OOO thing? Some other thing?

Now, I scrolled though old messages to locate my score, so no question remains there, but it would be nice to see some of these old scoreboards. Not a huge deal mind you as the info is still there in the threads, but rather a question is all.

Comment

Originally posted by magrinder View Post
                So I was looking through past tournaments to see what my last score was. I found that we last played WBOY on MGL 30, but I can't see the scoreboard images. Also, many images are replaced with the following:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]127724[/ATTACH]

What is this and why do I only see this at Aussie Arcade? Is this a site thing? An OOO thing? Some other thing?

Now, I scrolled though old messages to locate my score, so no question remains there, but it would be nice to see some of these old scoreboards. Not a huge deal mind you as the info is still there in the threads, but rather a question is all.
                it's a photobucket thing, not an AA thing. Looks like photobucket force a quota on linking pics you store on their servers linked to 3rd party sites for their free accounts.

Here's a good alternative: post image https://postimages.org you don't need an account, easy interface, and no captcha BS.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]127724[/ATTACH]

As Jed said, it's a photobucket thing (started charging for hosting - no access to old pics without payment).

If you look through all the old threads you will see someone ( [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION] I assume) has re-uploaded the final totals for each game in the scoreboard thread of each MGL.

All the scores are still there, just in one final post per MGL.

Thanks to whoever did that.

Here are the MGL XXX Wonderboy results that you desired Max. You have some work to do.

Click image for larger version

Name:	MGLXXX.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	1834030
                  My Twitch stream - twitch.tv/bigredbird1

Comment

It's some "other thing". Yes, Facebook has just announced they will charge everyone $500 per year for their service, after it was free.

No they haven't, but those stupid deceptive pricks at JunkBucket did. So all the images posted back then are all part of an extortion racket.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by bigredbird View Post
                    If you look through all the old threads you will see someone ( [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION] I assume) has re-uploaded the final totals for each game in the scoreboard thread of each MGL.
                    You assumed correctly. After the extortion attempt, hundreds of postings in the MGL, and not just my images, fell prey to the racket.

Realising this had just happened, I signed up with imgur and re-posted all the final tables that were affected. The final tables show all the scores for all games.

Comment

Think lots of pictures of my were lost also when I was running the MGL way back when. Photobucket can suck it - arsehats.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the replies. I did recall seeing something about this a while back here, but I glazed past it.

This sure does sound like an extortion racket.

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post
                          Here's a good alternative: post image https://postimages.org you don't need an account, easy interface, and no captcha BS.
                          Thanks I will give that one a try, I have been using imgur but the android app is totally broken.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
                          Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                            Thanks I will give that one a try, I have been using imgur but the android app is totally broken.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
                            I don't think there's an app for postimage. My cab isn't connected to the net so i still do the old fashioned phone, email to computer to use postimage.

[MENTION=2636]Rat[/MENTION] try an app called direct upload. I've been testing it this morning and it works great for posting image links to forums direct from your phone. Includes resize before upload and you don't need to create an account.
                            Last edited by Jed; 17th April 2018, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                            Working...
                            X