Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGLXXXIX - Game 9 ~ Sky Kid (closes 9-Jun)

Collapse

MGLXXXIX ArcadeZone

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	9. SMK_skykid_127,620_wolf106.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.3 KB
ID:	1848911

That's it for me.

Comment

Ok game, but I sucked.

Name:	0001 (6).png
Size:	2.2 KB
ID:	1848914

Comment

54,790 this is an odd game with the different ways to try and score, not sure what was best, but good fun.

Name:	IMG_7439a.jpg
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	1848916

Comment

Pessimeister: 157, 720

Name:	0015.png
Size:	2.3 KB
ID:	1848918

Tried to get to the big boys above me but couldn't quite reach 'em in the end. Crashed my last plane just after the statue of liberty. Really fun addictive game; a happy discovery in this MGL for me.

Comment

Hi everyone, well that was a fun game. Thank you for your score submissions made today to improve your score. This game is now closed. The final scoreboard will be posted shortly.

MGLXLV - Arcade Have A Go - on now!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...ls#post2159551

Comment

This was a pleasant discovery of a game for me. Nice example of easy and fun to play but difficult to master.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Comment

Day 17 of 17.

Final Results ...

Sky Kid has never been played in the MGL before, so that’s been 13 years without, what proved to be, a very good game. Until now. Redelf, JasonV91, spectre, Pessimeister, creech, Prow, bigredbird, DaLar, RMacauley, SMK, Ivanstorm1973 and Derek played really well from 198K down to 105K. They achieved 3rd place to 14th place respectively in a tricky war of the birds.

It’s not every day that 2 gamers break the previous world record score. JES played an amazing set of games on Sky Kid to score a new world record score of 289,530 points. He finished in a brilliant 2nd place on this game. Also JES posted his cab game play for Sky Kid (as well as Pac-Land) on YouTube, which was a highlight for gamers and viewers of the MGL. Thanks JES.

Congratulations to Matt Sales for winning Game 9, setting a mighty 334,330 points on the last day of regulation time. It’s a new world record and an excellent achievement.

This was the last game of MGLXXXIX. The tournament wrap up will be posted shortly.

MGLXLV - Arcade Have A Go - on now!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...ls#post2159551

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X