Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGLXXXIX - Game 3 ~ Time Pilot (closes 5-May)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    173,400

    Click image for larger version

Name:	timeplt_173400.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.6 KB
ID:	1847645

    Comment


    • #17
      80100

      Click image for larger version

Name:	TER_timeplt_2019-04-20_wolf208_80100.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.7 KB
ID:	1847646

      ... +1 to the list of games I should have spent more time playing before now.

      Originally posted by OOO View Post
      Like in Gauntlet, "I've not seen such bravery", unless you also play Gauntlet.
      I'm sorry, foreshadower says what now?!

      - - - Updated - - -

      96100

      Click image for larger version

Name:	TER_timeplt_2019-04-20_wolf208_96100.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.7 KB
ID:	1847647
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        69,100

        The first level with biplanes is very dark in my version - is it meant to be? WW2 & helicopters seem normal. Think I use Mame 107.

        Click image for larger version

Name:	timeplt.png
Views:	1
Size:	851 Bytes
ID:	1847648

        Comment


        • #19
          Pessimeister: 129, 800

          Click image for larger version

Name:	0004.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.7 KB
ID:	1847649

          Took many tries to get this score. In my hands, this game could well be renamed to "Noob_Pilot". Still figuring it out. The time travel element reminds me of a great little C64 game called "Battle Thru Time" which was like a Moon Patrol clone in different time zones.

          Comment


          • #20
            130300

            Click image for larger version

Name:	TER_timeplt_2019-04-20_wolf208_130300.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.6 KB
ID:	1847651
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              162,000
              Click image for larger version

Name:	0023.png
Views:	2
Size:	2.6 KB
ID:	1847657
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                95200
                Click image for larger version

Name:	0000.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.7 KB
ID:	1847659

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by terencew View Post
                  I'm sorry, foreshadower says what now?!
                  Good to see you gaming at 114am. Playing Gauntlet, the narrator (voiced by Ernie Fosselius) frequently makes statements repeating the game's rules, including: "Shots do not hurt other players, yet", "Remember, don't shoot food!", "Elf shot the food!", and "Warrior needs food, badly!" The narrator occasionally comments on the battle by saying, "I've not seen such bravery!" or "Let's see you get out of here!" When a player's life force points fall below 200, the narrator states, "Your life force is running out", "Elf needs food", or "Valkyrie is about to die!"

                  That's a lot of talking in the game. A fun game though.

                  - - - Updated - - -

                  Originally posted by Pessimeister View Post
                  In my hands, this game could well be renamed to "Noob_Pilot". Still figuring it out.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	0004.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.7 KB
ID:	1847649

                  Looking at your screenshot, it really should be Bob Pilot ...

                  - - - Updated - - -

                  Originally posted by Fire_Power View Post
                  69,100

                  The first level with biplanes is very dark in my version - is it meant to be? WW2 & helicopters seem normal. Think I use Mame 107.

                  https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachm...hmentid=146607
                  Not sure to be honest, especially in 107, but it sounds OK. Pilots to their planes, it's getting dark.


                  MGLXLIII - Arcade Firepower - on now!

                  https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...cade-firepower

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Day 2 of 17 ...





                    MGLXLIII - Arcade Firepower - on now!

                    https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...cade-firepower

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      One of my more favourite games. Couldn't make it through the UFOs the second time around.

                      358,600

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	timeplt.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.7 KB
ID:	1847669

                      Comment


                      • #26

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by OOO View Post
                          Good to see you gaming at 114am. Playing Gauntlet, the narrator (voiced by Ernie Fosselius) frequently makes statements repeating the game's rules, including: "Shots do not hurt other players, yet", "Remember, don't shoot food!", "Elf shot the food!", and "Warrior needs food, badly!" The narrator occasionally comments on the battle by saying, "I've not seen such bravery!" or "Let's see you get out of here!" When a player's life force points fall below 200, the narrator states, "Your life force is running out", "Elf needs food", or "Valkyrie is about to die!"

                          That's a lot of talking in the game. A fun game though.
                          Oh, I know a thing or two about Gauntlet... just hoping against hope that it's one of the last six games! But I'm getting sidetracked... back to planes & parachutes...
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              137800
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0816.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	1847679



                              Sent from my C64 VT-100 Terminal using Aussie Arcade

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                338,800

                                Got ya by 100 pts [MENTION=15686]bigredbird[/MENTION]

                                Nearly completed the fighters on the 2nd loop - UFO's on 2nd loop (diff 4) are gonna be a nightmare

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190421_112830.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	203.3 KB
ID:	1847682

                                Played on 60-1. Seems to play the same as MAME when set to same dips, if anyone knows any differences, would be keen to know (apart from the horrendous sound on the 60-1 board for this game)

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X