Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 34 - Game 8 ~ Carnival (closes 7-Jan)

OOO

Roll up … Roll up …

MGLXXXIV – Game 8 ~ Carnival

r1iboXk.png

Nominated by gamer: Pierre Massey, France

ROM WolfMAME 0.106: Carnival (upright)

Game Story:

A shooting gallery game. Fire a gun at owls, bunnies, ducks, pipes, bonus letters, and other positive or negative bonus items.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials.

This game finishes Sunday 7 January 2017, 7pm Sydney time Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played at the arcade. You must ensure the arcade operator has the game at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 8 … Duck and bunnies shoot …

oAoHLey.png

cdxmGFb.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Moderator

I think a member, ex moderator (sacked for not wearing his undies on the outside) nominated this game, then I banned him

Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not, it’s just the shooting in this game brings out the red neck in me. Don’t get me near a Big Buck Hunter or you’ll need sub titles when I speak

Load me up! Yeehaw! Phew Phew

[ATTACH=CONFIG]121471[/ATTACH]

I recently took a trip to France and met up with @fok999. Oddly enough, we ended up at the carnival. Here is a picture of us. We're right next to the big wheel, though it's a bit shadowy so it's hard to make us out in this photo. To curtail possible inquiries, neither of us took any other photos on my visit, just this one.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]121472[/ATTACH]

12,970 - haven't played this for quite a while. This was the only arcade game in the bar in a hotel in Minorca that I went to with my parents in around 1980/1ish. There was a Moon Cresta in the cafe on the beach, and a Phoenix outdoors next to the swimming pool :O(. I mostly played Phoenix...

carnival_12970.png.77a810c6e5feddd6561f3375e5d4223f.png