Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGL 34 - Game 6 ~ Ghosts 'n Goblins (closes 24-Dec)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	0003.png
Views:	1
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	1829500

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

• 270,00 now I can get back to getting the house ready for Christmas lunch

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Comment

• Hi everyone,

This wonderful game is now closed. Yes you can hear the giant sighs in the crowd. The final scoreboard will be posted shortly.

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	gng0010.png
Views:	1
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	1829503

edit:
          I scratched a little in the cave (I do not know if it was useful but I did it )
          so not too regretful for my delay of a few minutes ... seconds ?

Well played gadzooks ! you are the best

Comment

• 305K...bloody hell! So unlucky not to get it in on time

Comment

• Originally posted by Barra View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]121608[/ATTACH]
              I submit a score 7K better than yours and you beat mine by 51K. I wasn't kidding when I said you'd smash them in the old Funspot tournaments. Job well done mate :I_give_up.thumb:

Comment

• Day 17 of 17. Score submissions for Game 6 - Ghosts n Goblins is now closed.

Final Results ...

Definitely one of the hardest games in MGLXXXIV. The harder they are, the less well liked the game is, and this game rewards those with exceptional skill and mighty patience, to play through what seems impossible. And so we have an elite band of gamers who fought the ghosts and the goblins as best as they could.

fok999, outrun86, Barra, DaLar, JasonV91, SectionZ and redelf all scored over 200K to finish from 2nd place to 8th place in excellent performances on a mighty tough game. This Capcom game makes you earn your points.

Congratulations to Timothy Gadler for winning Game 6, twice! Not only for getting the high score on the right ROM set, but also getting the high score on the wrong ROM set. A duo of well done. King of the monsters!

Game 7, Lady Bug and Game 8, Carnival are both currently in play … insects, veggies, ducks and bunnies … what a mixed bag of challenges!

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

• Originally posted by OOO View Post
                  Day 17 of 17. Score submissions for Game 6 - Ghosts n Goblins is now closed.

Final Results ...

Definitely one of the hardest games in MGLXXXIV. The harder they are, the less well liked the game is, and this game rewards those with exceptional skill and mighty patience, to play through what seems impossible. And so we have an elite band of gamers who fought the ghosts and the goblins as best as they could.

fok999, outrun86, Barra, DaLar, JasonV91, SectionZ and redelf all scored over 200K to finish from 2nd place to 8th place in excellent performances on a mighty tough game. This Capcom game makes you earn your points.

Congratulations to Timothy Gadler for winning Game 6, twice! Not only for getting the high score on the right ROM set, but also getting the high score on the wrong ROM set. A duo of well done. King of the monsters!

Game 7, Lady Bug and Game 8, Carnival are both currently in play … insects, veggies, ducks and bunnies … what a mixed bag of challenges!

My (first) first...wooop!...aaannnddd it will probably take another 4 seasons to get another!.....lol!

And for the record....call me Tim....calling me Timothy sounds like my mum calling me when Ive done something wrong...hehe!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                  Working...
                  X