Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGL 34 - Game 5 ~ Lunar Rescue (closes 17-Dec)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by creech77 View Post
    I really got after this game tonight. Haven't beaten my score, but had some really good attempts, and most important of all, the boys really enjoyed themselves on the ship. One of them said "Whomever came up with the idea of stocking the ship with beef jerky is a genius". I just looked at him very seriously and said "that was oldhank".
    Creechy working on his dualism I see...

Pulling things back a bit, spam crispy fried in cubes mixed in with good, stick to your ribs, home made mac and cheese will always get my attention. Always.

Comment

Originally posted by oldhank View Post
      Beef jerky is one of my favorite foods lol
      Originally posted by creech77 View Post
      I really got after this game tonight. Haven't beaten my score, but had some really good attempts, and most important of all, the boys really enjoyed themselves on the ship. One of them said "Whomever came up with the idea of stocking the ship with beef jerky is a genius". I just looked at him very seriously and said "that was oldhank".
      Originally posted by RMacauley View Post
      Making a late charge. Considering the dodgy piloting and near misses I'd say the pilot drank all the beer and traded the beef jerky for cheap scotch
      I think I've got this covered.

Creech's spaceship would look something like this...

Click image for larger version

Name:	star trek bridge lunar rescue.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	203.7 KB
ID:	1829293
      My Twitch stream - twitch.tv/bigredbird1

Comment

Originally posted by magrinder View Post
        Creechy working on his dualism I see...

Pulling things back a bit, spam crispy fried in cubes mixed in with good, stick to your ribs, home made mac and cheese will always get my attention. Always.
        I make a mean mac and cheese i normally throw in some bacon strips some mayonnaise and some bread crumbs on top
        live between the flip and the tilt

Comment

9,100 - I'd like 10k but it seems a galaxy away

Name:	lres0012.png
Size:	1,012 Bytes
ID:	1829296

Comment

Comment

Comment

Looks like the Beer and Jerky paid off. Next time maybe we will serve some Mac n Chizzo.
                My goal was to hit 20k before the time was up.

Name:	0034.png
Size:	981 Bytes
ID:	1829305

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by bigredbird View Post
                I think I've got this covered.

Creech's spaceship would look something like this...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]121260[/ATTACH]
                Yes! Great pic BRB!
                sigpic

Comment

Name:	0002.png
Size:	1.7 KB
ID:	1829306

Comment

Hi everyone, this game is now closed. I will post the final scoreboard shortly.

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

• Day 17 of 17.

Final Results ...

kernzyp, fok999 and bensweeneyonbass all scored over 16K to take out 9th to 11th placings. To make even just that score took some very good skills and expert navigating to save the astronauts.

Then redelf, DaLar, creech, Barra, Rat, RMacauley and Fliplismc all scored between 23K down to 20K in a very closely fought game to take out 2nd place to 8th place. Breaking 20K is a huge achievement on this very difficult but very fun game.

Congratulations to Jason Vasiloff for winning Game 5, being the only gamer to hit 30K and break the previous MGL record held by Clay Karczewski.

Game 6 - Ghosts ‘n Goblins and Game 7 - Lady Bug are both currently in play … horror by monsters or terror by insects … you can only get so much fun by playing in the MGL, and live!

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

• Originally posted by oldhank View Post
                        I make a mean mac and cheese i normally throw in some bacon strips some mayonnaise and some bread crumbs on top
                        I never heard of mayonnaise in mac and cheese though I will certainly nod to the bacon. Bacon is a bit more in price and takes more time to prepare and cleanup after, though I must say while I won't pass on the poor mans version with spam, I'd go for the bacon first without hesitation. If I ever make to Australia oldhank, expect a knock on the door from a hungry visitor.

Comment

• Originally posted by magrinder View Post
                          I never heard of mayonnaise in mac and cheese though I will certainly nod to the bacon. Bacon is a bit more in price and takes more time to prepare and cleanup after, though I must say while I won't pass on the poor mans version with spam, I'd go for the bacon first without hesitation. If I ever make to Australia oldhank, expect a knock on the door from a hungry visitor.
                          You can throw in some bbq sauce to if you want
                          live between the flip and the tilt

Comment

• This was a pretty cool game. I regret I didnít get back to playing it. I got sucked into Ladybug!

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Comment

• And we have a new AA record holder on this game
                              Well done Jason

Name:	lunar.PNG
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	1829345

Name:	Capture.PNG
Size:	1.7 KB
ID:	1829346

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X