Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGL 34 - Game 2 ~ Dig Dug (closes 26-Nov)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	TER_digdug1_2017-11-11_wolf191_25820.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.2 KB
ID:	1826682

Memories... of being much better than this.
    Ah well, at least I'm on the board.
    sigpic

Comment

Name:	digd0002.png
Size:	1.2 KB
ID:	1826684

Name:	digd0004.png
Size:	1.1 KB
ID:	1826688

Name:	digd0000.png
Size:	1.0 KB
ID:	1826689

Last edited by fok999; 11th November 2017, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Comment

Name:	0002.png
Size:	2.2 KB
ID:	1826687
          sigpic

Comment

11,900 - it gets me on the board

Name:	ddug.jpg
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	1826691

Comment

Always loved this game although Iíve never been very good at it. At least it is an ArcadeSD game that I can play on my cabinet vs my XArcade Mame.

Comment

Originally posted by RichyS View Post
                New player - my son that loves Dig Dug - Please add as JoeyS - 11020

[ATTACH=CONFIG]119258[/ATTACH]
                It's great that Joey is gaming and enjoying Dig Dug. Just don't get upset with him if he beats your high score by Day 17 ...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by gadzooks View Post
                Can someone explain to me why I canít see the latest MGL through my phone?

Usually you can see that you are subscribed through the pathway at the top of the page but all I can see is this....

As you can see it only says ďAussie ArcadeĒ but normally it would say MGL34>Game 2 Dig Dug

Is there something in the settings that needs to be reset?

Not sure about this ... I'll just check if [MENTION=217]Brad[/MENTION] is out of bed yet to see if he can answer this one ...

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

LOL its almost midday here. Wiring a jamma harness and waiting for the netherwolrd twitch feed to start
                  My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Originally posted by magrinder View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]119228[/ATTACH]
                    Paradigm, paradigms ... looks like the mouse is in for real trouble if it takes the present.
                    Shift to the mouse is Itchy's trainer, and just like Scratchy, in the Simpsons, the poor cat is in for worse.

A bit like MGL gaming really, it's about paradigms and whether you work at it and see yourself improve your game ...

Comment

Originally posted by OOO View Post
                      Paradigm, paradigms ... looks like the mouse is in for real trouble if it takes the present.
                      Interesting. I saw it as the mouse was offering the cat the present.

I'm not sure what to make of Dig Dug. Is it a gift and if so, who is it a gift for?

(Ducking in anticipation of BRB memes.)

Comment

Originally posted by magrinder View Post
                        Interesting. I saw it as the mouse was offering the cat the present.
                        Nice one, a 3rd paradigm. Any more, any one?

Comment

I would have played Dig Dug last night at H2H but I was too Paratodigem

(Just joking actually I didn't get too drunk....I had to help with the scoring and presentations etc all went well will post about it later, still a bit of cleaning up to do the I might have a game of MrDo with rocks instead of apples)
                          Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Had a pretty good game going by stage 29...

Name:	Dig Dug [401,910 - 10 men left].png
Size:	2.5 KB
ID:	1826705

... But then it kind of fell apart and I ended up with this...

Name:	SMK_digdug_697,660_wolf106.png
Size:	1.3 KB
ID:	1826704

I'll take it for now.

Comment

Day 3 of 17 ...

Now this is a pretty exciting game ... Dig Dug came out around the time of Mr Do! in 1982 and many thought the latter was a copy in concept of the former.

For now, Stephen leads the other pumping monster meisters ...

Comment

Hello [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION] you forgot to include magrinder's score located in post 10.
                                sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X