Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGL 34 - Game 1 ~ Pac-Mania (closes 26-Nov)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGL 34 - Game 1 ~ Pac-Mania (closes 26-Nov)

3D woka woka woka …

MGLXXXIV – Game 1 ~ Pac-Mania

Nominated by gamer: Tongki Linderman, NY, USA

ROM WolfMAME 0.106: Pacmania

Game Story:
    A 3-D version of the original classic. A bounce button allows Pac-Man to jump over ghosts. Additionally, there are more ghosts, some of which also have the capability to jump whenever Pac-Man jumps.

Score Submissions:
    Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials.
    This game finishes Sunday 26 November 2017, 7pm Sydney time Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No cheats allowed. *** You may freely choose your starting level ***

Games can be played at the arcade. You must ensure the arcade operator has the game at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 1 … Jump over the ghosts! …

Last edited by OOO; 10th November 2017, 04:22 PM.

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Yay! MGL is back.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
    My Twitch stream - twitch.tv/bigredbird1

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0000.png
Views:	1
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	1826629
      sigpic

Comment

C . . . . . . .

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
        My Twitch stream - twitch.tv/bigredbird1

Comment

I have struggled for ages over the years to hit 200,000 on the Pacman Museum version of this game on Steam, sadly without success (Often getting around 180,000...)
          However, being able to select level on this version definitely made my goal a bit easier - finally hit a PB: 216, 960.

Name:	0004.png
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	1826632

This is my very first score post to the MGL. I've definitely enjoyed lurking and browsing these threads for awhile now. I also hope Wolfmame version 0190 is acceptable. Best of luck to all!

Cheers
          Rob

Comment

103280....early days

Name:	pacland1.jpg
Size:	241.0 KB
ID:	1826633

Comment

Name:	0002.png
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	1826634
              sigpic

Comment

Yay!!! I’m in last place!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimeister View Post
                  I have struggled for ages over the years to hit 200,000 on the Pacman Museum version of this game on Steam, sadly without success (Often getting around 180,000...)
                  However, being able to select level on this version definitely made my goal a bit easier - finally hit a PB: 216, 960.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]119203[/ATTACH]

This is my very first score post to the MGL. I've definitely enjoyed lurking and browsing these threads for awhile now. I also hope Wolfmame version 0190 is acceptable. Best of luck to all!

Cheers
                  Rob
                  Hi Rob, congratulations on your new PB. Yes version 0190 is fine. I wonder how much higher you can improve on your score? Enjoy your gaming and go get them ghosts!

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

Name:	0004.png
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	1826637
                    sigpic

Comment

Comment

FYI: 0.106-0.191: pacmania - "Pac-Mania"

No ROMset renames here.
                        sigpic

Comment

A tiny improvement: 232, 150. I can possibly do a little better if I don't waste my lives by getting too greedy at key moments.

Name:	0006.png
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	1826645

Many thanks for the welcomes and also for the encouragement from OOO.

I suspect if ToaTahua003 from RetroUprising is on these boards we're all dead Pacs. (http://www.retrouprising.com/arcade....ts&gameid=5927)

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimeister View Post
                            A tiny improvement: 232, 150. I can possibly do a little better if I don't waste my lives by getting too greedy at key moments.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]119226[/ATTACH]

Many thanks for the welcomes and also for the encouragement from OOO.

I suspect if ToaTahua003 from RetroUprising is on these boards we're all dead Pacs. (http://www.retrouprising.com/arcade....ts&gameid=5927)
                            Welcome my friend, I suspect that there will be members here as well that are going to push scores considerably higher. It's the MGL.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by creech77 View Post
                              Welcome my friend, I suspect that there will be members here as well that are going to push scores considerably higher. It's the MGL.
                              You're right of course Creech77, although some players may be temporarily distracted this weekend at least by the Netherworld Kong Off. That looks to be an epic event indeed. There's also a Matchplay pinball tournament in Melbourne this weekend too I believe.

I'm sure the onslaught will no doubt come on Pacmania though in due course.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X