Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGL 34 - Game 1 ~ Pac-Mania (closes 26-Nov)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a fan of Pac man and never really wanted to say it because I know it's a classic and I do respect it for that however I really like this one 122790Click image for larger version

Name:	20171112_121845.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	1826700

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by OOO View Post
      That's a very nicely designed room. On "paper" it looks great. Will be great to see some pics when it is completed.
      Are you planning on adding an arcade cabinet in the future, I did not see one in the design?
      It looks great for playing in MAME!

I like these pics too ... (no not my room, but hey, I can dream)

I wonder if [MENTION=11486]outrun86[/MENTION] has any updated pics on what his gaming room looks like now?

- - - Updated - - -

If you make a lot of piddles, they will add up to a big improvement and greater scores. Keep piddling ...
      It all depends on the amount of space after everything has been put in....but sadly unlikely....as I said in an earlier post on this project....it’s always a point of discussion when anyone walks into the house and the next thing they ask is “Does it play......?” [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	pacm0002.png
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	1826703

Comment

Originally posted by fok999 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]119357[/ATTACH]

That's an excellent post. I love the ghosts in the car ... they are obviously dancing to the Pac-Mania music, which I think is really cool!

- - - Updated - - -

Day 3 of 17 ...

We've just started and many have started very well ... it's just the "early days" and there's much, much, more to come ...

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

That's an excellent post. I love the ghosts in the car ... they are obviously dancing to the Pac-Mania music, which I think is really cool!
            Yes ! and they like that

Comment

Originally posted by gadzooks View Post
              It all depends on the amount of space after everything has been put in....but sadly unlikely....as I said in an earlier post on this project....it’s always a point of discussion when anyone walks into the house and the next thing they ask is “Does it play......?” [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
              To further add to my comments before ( sorry I was still out and about)...I dont think Im going to go that far....that is to say painting the walls like that, mind you I do like the look of them.

There maybe form of plush toy in there somewhere. I already have a vintage pacman.

I dont want to really be a fanboy and just focus on one brand, any reference I can find I'll try to get it in there.

Comment

RichyS

Name:	pacmania_195670.png
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	1826715

Comment

Name:	0030.png
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	1826722
                  sigpic

Comment

Bob

Sent from my LG-H900 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

MGL 34 - Game 1 ~ Pac-Mania (closes 26-Nov)

That's a very nicely designed room. On "paper" it looks great. Will be great to see some pics when it is completed.
                      Are you planning on adding an arcade cabinet in the future, I did not see one in the design?
                      It looks great for playing in MAME!

I like these pics too ... (no not my room, but hey, I can dream)

I wonder if [MENTION=11486]outrun86[/MENTION] has any updated pics on what his gaming room looks like now?

- - - Updated - - -

If you make a lot of piddles, they will add up to a big improvement and greater scores. Keep piddling ...
                      Wow looks amazing! Mine has changed a bit - OutRun is now in there too since you visited [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop83 View Post
                        Not a fan of Pac man and never really wanted to say it because I know it's a classic and I do respect it for that however I really like this one
                        This isn't classic pac, so you're welcome to say you're not a fan. I'm glad you like the variation. This one ain't your daddy's shotgun though. It's a rough go.

However, my suggestion is to stop playing the game sideways and you'll likely see vast score increases.

Comment

The Duke of Doonside

Comment

Name:	pacm0004.png
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	1826742

Comment

Alrighty who roused the beast? *stares wide-eyed at the 1.5 million benchmark*. My goodness! From where did that insanely good score spawn from and more to the point can I watch the video and potentially learn from it? Amazing stuff.

Comment

OutRun86,

Where did you get that Big Vader???!!!
                                Must have!!!!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X