Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was ok'ed one or two MGLs ago. Use a 4way joystick for aiming and button one to fire.
    I looked up Vanguard and I while I can't make the call I would have no problems with it as a nom.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by John73 View Post
      Gonna be a massive weekend Aussie wise, H2H pinball/arcade in Tassie and Kong Off in Brisvegas.
      I wonder if these 2 events will be streamed, for the folks on the other side of the globe.

Comment

Nominations are still open does it start today the anticipation is killing me

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by SMK View Post
          I wonder if these 2 events will be streamed, for the folks on the other side of the globe.
          No live streaming for H2H it would kill the relaxed casual vibe we have
          Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Originally posted by SMK View Post
            Hi Stephen,

The Kong Off is on LIVE now and you can watch on this channel ...

https://go.twitch.tv/netherworldarcade

I can see they are all having a good time ... games, drinks, high scores ... and CAG!
            Just like when you went to the arcade in the 80s ... do you remember?

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

Originally posted by OOO View Post
              Hi Stephen,

The Kong Off is on LIVE now and you can watch on this channel ...

https://go.twitch.tv/netherworldarcade

I can see they are all having a good time ... games, drinks, high scores ... and CAG!
              Yep I can see Barra, just past those 2 cute girls, oh no DK

Comment

it's gone for a big tournament ! good game everyone

Comment

It's all happening at Netherworld Arcade ... Barra scores a kill screen, Mameshane is 3rd with 566K, Kibbey scores 427K for 5th place, John73 is 7th with 312K and guess star kane finally turns up for something with 8th place on a nice 232K ...

Seems to me John73 is talking too much and not gaming enough ...
                  There's a crocodile playing that is in 4th place and Graham from NZ is in 6th place.

Comment

To get into the spirit of thing I watched the "Nintendo Quest" dvd last night. This bloke goes with his mates on a quest to collect all 600 odd NES USA released games within 30 days buying only face to face. Not a great movie but ok for old gamers.

Comment

Originally posted by OOO View Post
                      Boy do I. Like it was yesterday! I even remember the first time I rolled Robotron. I was 13 and playing in a bar I snuck into! Ha ha! that was '81! Those were the days.

Comment

I am pretty famous for artwork and imagination, but you all need to look at this screenshot below very carefully, no edits from my side ... for an incredible result.
                        When I first read it, I couldn't believe it.

Looks like the All Blacks lost a game to Australia, and not in the rugby, but in the Kong Off ... congratulations John, bad luck Andrew ... that's 1 vs 8 and 8 takes it!

Mameshane and Graham have both made the final, congratulations, and are both playing live on Twitch right now for the title ... https://go.twitch.tv/netherworldarcade

- - - Updated - - -

Just heard news Mameshane is the Netherworld Kong Off Champion.

Congratulations Shane ...

Comment

Yes, watched the the whole thing both days. Great event! Congrats Shane! Barra with the kill screen the first day! Great performances by all!
                          Last edited by creech77; 12th November 2017, 07:55 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Here's the champ in action ... Mameshane ...

And the belt ...

Well done Shane!

Comment

Congrats Shane. Aussie KoK!

I was able to watch some of this and also caught a really exciting match between Staal and Kibbey that went right down to the wire. Allen, under the gun, made his way through some very tight spots to just pass Kibbey in the quarter finals (I think QFs anyway). There was one pie screen in particular where Allen was caught red handed on the bottom, no extra guys left and nothing but fire balls swarming all around him and like magic, he somehow made his way out of the mess.

Barra with the early KS! Tough format.

A job well done by all in what appeared to be a really successful NW event.

Comment

Make sure you are all watching Settle It On The Screen tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon at 2pm Sydney time.

I will be LIVE on the show to talk about the incredible final quarter of the CAG World Championship 2017 ... MGLXXXIV.

Watch the the show LIVE on Facebook ... https://www.facebook.com/settleitonthescreen/

See you all then ...

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X