Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGL 33 - Game 9 ~ Tutankham (closes 22-Oct)

Collapse

MGLXXXIII

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by Barra View Post
    I use Z and X for firing left and right, and C for the flash bomb
    Arrow keys for movement
    Similar (Ctrl, Alt & big-ol' spacebar for the bomb), it puts my hands either side of the keyboard which is ergonomically more familiar... but apparently I'm still pretty lousy at this game.
    sigpic

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by terencew View Post
      Similar (Ctrl, Alt & big-ol' spacebar for the bomb), it puts my hands either side of the keyboard which is ergonomically more familiar... but apparently I'm still pretty lousy at this game.


      Game is actually more complex than it looks, well there's a deeper understanding required to play at a high level (which I'm definitely not)


      Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

      My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

      Comment


        #33
        62,380

        Almost to the first lock on stage 4. This beats my score on TG by the MASSIVE margin of 540 points

        I've tried a few different methods of playing this. Not going into details due to the "NO HINTS IN WEEK 1!!!!!" policy but to be honest it's got me buggered how anyone can get over 100k on this. Let alone 400-500K. I'm usually stuck in the 30-40K range with the occasional very rare 50K+.

        Tutankham is an evil game when the mood takes it. Which is very often
        Attached Files

        Comment


          #34
          Day 15 of 17 ...



          Originally posted by terencew View Post
          Where did he go???
          >>>>>>


          MGLXLIV - Arcade Runner - on now!

          https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...tions-are-open

          Comment


            #35
            29,500
            Click image for larger version

Name:	0019.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	1825641

            - - - Updated - - -

            Originally posted by OOO View Post
            Day 15 of 17 ...






            >>>>>>
            Hello OOO, this is the Tutankham thread, you posted the scores for LockNChase.
            sigpic

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by creech77 View Post
              Hello OOO, this is the Tutankham thread, you posted the scores for LockNChase.


              MGLXLIV - Arcade Runner - on now!

              https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...tions-are-open

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by OOO View Post
                No worries mate, you do a great job.
                sigpic

                Comment


                  #38
                  I was looking for Barra too, and got very confused ... this is the real deal ...

                  Day 1 of 17 ...



                  Originally posted by terencew View Post
                  Where did he go???
                  >>>>>>


                  MGLXLIV - Arcade Runner - on now!

                  https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...tions-are-open

                  Comment


                    #39
                    29,960
                    Tiny increase.

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	0022.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	1825643
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      #40
                      I know of this game but don't think I've ever played it.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

                      Comment


                        #41
                        31,840

                        Made it to Stage 3, which is alot better than when I played on HARDEST and couldn't get past the first Corner

                        Comment


                          #42
                          24,500

                          Couldn't get a key for some reason and that stopped me exiting....... Weird.

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	0001.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	1825665

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by John73 View Post
                            24,500

                            Couldn't get a key for some reason and that stopped me exiting....... Weird.

                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]117374[/ATTACH]
                            Yes mate, figured that out last night. Can't tip yet. You'll get it.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              #44
                              48,000

                              Comment


                                #45
                                21060

                                Won't be seeing much from me on this game

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X