No announcement yet.

MGL - XI Game 7 : Lady Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought I was doing OK, but then realized I had the dips set on easy, no time to play now till Sunday.

Good game, the maze spinners make it much more strategic. I remember playing it on colecovision at a friends place, it was arcade perfect, what a system
    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
      Thought I was doing OK, but then realized I had the dips set on easy, no time to play now till Sunday.

Good game, the maze spinners make it much more strategic. I remember playing it on colecovision at a friends place, it was arcade perfect, what a system
      My mates had an Atari & thought they were the Kings but when my brother got a coleco they became mere Barons....

Not a game I spent much time on in the past as it rarely made it to the local milk bar but we loved it when it was there & it is good frustrating fun.

Doubt I will get any better than this although I'll give it a red hot go!!!

Comment

For the record - I hate this game

Anyway, my reason for selecting it was because it's my wife's favourite game (played on the Colecovision rather than arcade) and this is about all she plays on the machine. I figured if it did come up it would force me to actually try to play the game well and at least challenge her hi scores!

At the rate I'm going I don't think she has too much to worry about.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by cartman.tmw; 12th July 2010, 05:47 PM. Reason: Inching along!

Comment

Just had a few games and managed 58,540, not sure what screen/part it was but the Bugs were fast!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DKong View Post
            not sure what screen/part it was but the Bugs were fast!
            The bugs are already fast on the first screen! Don't think I have got more than about 12,000 yet...

Comment

Best so far..

Good game, reminds me of lock n chase.
              Last edited by SectionZ; 12th July 2010, 04:41 PM. Reason: score

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                The bugs are already fast on the first screen! Don't think I have got more than about 12,000 yet...
                Hit about part 6 and they really zip, think I like them when they are moving faster
                sigpic

Comment

Seem to be able to get to this level easily enough, but I'll be bugggered if I can get much more...
                  Last edited by kane; 12th July 2010, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Very enjoyable but frustrating. Can't get past pumpkin level and the 8 way stick is shitting me to tears. With Pacman, Mr Do, Pengo, etc you can get away with being imprecise - not with Ladybug! I'm even struggling to smoothly put my name up LOL
                    Attached Files

Comment

Score update to 65k. I'm tending to go for the hearts and letters when they are red, as you seem to get the most points in a one-off sense, and you can sit there waiting for them to go red easily enough.

Another game that suffers from suss collision detection ? Have had bugs pass through a revolving door quite a number of times that should have shut them out, when things are close

Enjoyable game, i'm buggin' out now though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jammasized View Post
                        Another game that suffers from suss collision detection ?
                        Yep, i have noticed that too.....still, nothing beats frogger for that

Comment

I only played this game for an hour or so, I should have given it more time, it's a fun and challenging game
                          Attached Files
                          Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Not a huge score, but fun game. Ill see if i can do better before 8.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Was fun to play a game without any buttons, laughed the first time I entered my score and realised I just had to run over the letters.
                              Attached Files

Comment

best I can get only have time for a few games
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X