No announcement yet.

MGL - XI Game 3 : Choplifter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been playing this game on the PC with keyboard with no problems.

Just had a few games on the arcade with joysticks and had alot of trouble controlling it.

Back to the keyboard approach.

Comment

Not the best score, but its a score.

edit. Had 2 more games at the last minute, and doubled my score!!

Was only the second time I had seen 3rd level, but made it to the 4th just now.
      Last edited by gameroom; 14th June 2010, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Damnit, meant to have a real crack this arvo after getting back from DKongs but got distracted by the footy & forgot Had a great game paused where was sitting on 320K half way through level 4 with 4 men left. Remebered at 8:05 so it was too late.....

BTW, Angus had a great day today DK, reckons I should get a setup like yours, told him 1 cab at a time.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ramere View Post
          Damnit, meant to have a real crack this arvo after getting back from DKongs but got distracted by the footy & forgot Had a great game paused where was sitting on 320K half way through level 4 with 4 men left. Remebered at 8:05 so it was too late.....

BTW, Angus had a great day today DK, reckons I should get a setup like yours, told him 1 cab at a time.....
          Was good this afternoon and I beat you on Choplifter , your both welcome anytime We need to have another Spazzy in Tassie soon!

MGL - XI
          Game 3 Results

Game 3 is officially over

Thanks to those who participated and submitted scores

Results for Game 3: Choplifter

1. retrogamer 521,000
          25 points

2. Ramere 367,000
          20 points

3. SectionZ 295,200
          16 points

4. Taverner 291,850
          13 points

5. kane 243,100
          11 points

6. gameroom 219,750
          10 points

7. Rat 205,700
          9 points

8.DKong 189,800
          8 points

9.oldschool64 122,800
          7 points

10.Jammasized
          6 points

11.Foot
          5 points

Leaderboard has been updated
          sigpic

Comment

Top bloody score Retro!!! Well done Yes Dk, a Spazzy in Tazzy would be good, its been a while.

Comment

Originally posted by wingtipvortex View Post
              Top bloody score Retro!!! Well done Yes Dk, a Spazzy in Tazzy would be good, its been a while.
              Yep killed us with that score Retrogamer

Was talking to Ramere today and we both agreed its overdue . We should do it in a couple of weeks or maybe when the Gameon is on
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DKong View Post
                Yep killed us with that score Retrogamer

Was talking to Ramere today and we both agreed its overdue . We should do it in a couple of weeks or maybe when the Gameon is on
                A couple of weeks would be good for me, and when game on is on is ok too Will we have a pre night again with disco music Damn i hope so!!

Comment

I think i spent about 12 hours playing that day and just copped a dream run.....Have been off work for a week (hideous dental surgery....wouldnt recommend it!) and that first day off the crazy medication they gave me i just zoned in on the game! I tried and tried to match or better that score since...and no bannana! Not a hope.....haze induced fluke methinks......wonder if i can get a prescription to last me the rest of the MGL?

Im very keen for a meet....still dirty on myself for missing the last one!
                  Shhhhhh........I'm going quietly insane.

Comment

Originally posted by wingtipvortex View Post
                    A couple of weeks would be good for me, and when game on is on is ok too Will we have a pre night again with disco music Damn i hope so!!
                    It will more like Ice Skating than the DIsco this time
                    We were thinking for gameon, couple of bevies , head to gameon get all pumped, then back to the my house for more games and lots of bevies

Originally posted by retrogamer View Post
                    I think i spent about 12 hours playing that day and just copped a dream run.....Have been off work for a week (hideous dental surgery....wouldnt recommend it!) and that first day off the crazy medication they gave me i just zoned in on the game! I tried and tried to match or better that score since...and no bannana! Not a hope.....haze induced fluke methinks......wonder if i can get a prescription to last me the rest of the MGL?

Im very keen for a meet....still dirty on myself for missing the last one!
                    Think we need a swab test or you share
                    Last edited by DKong; 15th June 2010, 06:30 AM. Reason: Auto Merged Double Post.
                    sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                    Working...
                    X