Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL - X Trophies

Picked up the trophies the other day, so here they are in all there glory. Went for a bit of space nebula theme. Pretty decent price al up.

So Ramere come around and pick yours up and we can initiate Angus into the world of Pinball ;)

Will be sending kane's out this week.

Mine will go with the others :)

Number 1

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/DKongAA/DSCN2644.jpg

and the rest

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/DKongAA/DSCN2641.jpg

They are awesome! Congrats to all the trophy recipients!

Hopefully on the next MGL i wont get called away for work and will be able to fully participate.....maybe a portable mame lappy might be on the cards for me in the not to distant future!

Very cool, and very Trek :cool: Well done to the winners!

Any ideas on the format for MGL XI ?

What about a League full of really obscure games, stuff that hasn't been played much by anyone.. though how to choose, I know not.

Congrats to all the winners, and thanks to DK for the most excellent work keeping it all running!

I'm sorry I had to drop out of the last half or so of the tournament - RL sadly intervened :-(

Anyway, with any luck MGL XI will be a goer!

Congrats to all the winners, and thanks to DK for the most excellent work keeping it all running!

I'm sorry I had to drop out of the last half or so of the tournament - RL sadly intervened :-(

Anyway, with any luck MGL XI will be a goer!

We missed you ! At one stage I thought it was going to be a two horse race between you and Ramere. ps what's RL ? Real Life, or Rec Leave ? :laugh: