No announcement yet.

MGL - X Game 11 : Amidar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a couple more games today, the best I could do with more sleep was 150k.

Fun and fair game, I find it much easier than Pacman.

Thanks to those who appreciated my score, but to be honest I am surprised that no-one has beaten it yet. I really think it's a fairly easy game that I play well, but not uber skilled.
    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Best ive got so far, didn't play a lot of games though (7 maybe) but ive played it before. Good game.
      Attached Files

Comment

OK best I could do in 2 games since 10 mins to 5 (in Perth)...

Cheers
        LT.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
          Had a couple more games today, the best I could do with more sleep was 150k.

Fun and fair game, I find it much easier than Pacman.

Thanks to those who appreciated my score, but to be honest I am surprised that no-one has beaten it yet. I really think it's a fairly easy game that I play well, but not uber skilled.
          Check my original score post

MGL - X
          Game 11 Results

Game 11 is officially over

Thanks to those who participated and submitted scores

Results for Game 11: Amidar

1. DKong 191,070
          25 points

2. Rat 174,030
          20 points

3. kane 138,150
          16 points

4. Jammasized 101,140
          13 points

5. wingtipvortex 68,560
          11 points

6. MonoJoker 15,220
          10 points

7. SectionZ 12,150
          9 points

Leaderboard has been updated
          Last edited by DKong; 15th March 2010, 05:30 PM. Reason: Auto Merged Double Post.
          sigpic

Comment

Someone (being me) either needs to post his scores sooner or get footy practice shifted to any night other than Mondays.

Nice score DK
            "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Well done DKong

WTF happened to Ramere? I had stupid posts come up from his facebook games, has he lost interest, surely not he has been dedicated and was wining, he must have lost his mind?

Now 1942........from memory i could get near a mill on this, something rings a bell about a 10mill bonus? maybe? too pissed to care ATM

I will get a chance to play a bit tomorrow, then for a couple of hours just before close, so i don't hold much hope.

I would like to see Ramere win anyway, I already have a trophy
              Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Well done DKong

WTF happened to Ramere?

If he plays, he will win. I'd like to see the winner win. Doesn't matter who it is though.

Comment

I just plain forgot to post, same with the other league.

I would have came last in this one anyway, not my cup of tea.

Pretty happy with 1942 though, will give that top score a decent nudge

3rd game I've not posted a score in costing me 19 points, foot full of bullet holes....

Comment

Well done DKong

WTF happened to Ramere? I had stupid posts come up from his facebook games, has he lost interest, surely not he has been dedicated and was wining, he must have lost his mind?

Now 1942........from memory i could get near a mill on this, something rings a bell about a 10mill bonus? maybe? too pissed to care ATM

I will get a chance to play a bit tomorrow, then for a couple of hours just before close, so i don't hold much hope.

10 mill bonus comes up after defeating the final ship, no chance of getting there on 1 credit....

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                    Working...
                    X