Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGL - X Game 8: Bomb Jack (Set 1) (Tehkan)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got home from working away for a fortnight...this is one of my absolute all time favorites, will have to give it a good lash tomorrow.

Geez i hate missing out on the good stuff!
    Shhhhhh........I'm going quietly insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
      Found a couple of hours to play, had about 6 games and only really got in the zone once.

Not enough for the record score...will it be enough for MGL X ?
      Round 68!! After about 35 its on and on, limited point pressing on certain levels. Great score Rat!
      Can Dk and Ramere have a corker? C'mon lads

Comment

Yeah I only go for the bonus' for the first 10 screens or so, then after that some of them are easy to get and some are not worth it.

When you get in the zone you can totally defeat the game, by not taking too many risks.

The screens clock at 99 back to 0 but stay the same difficulty.

The score does not clock at 10mill, much to my disappointment when I first did it.

From memory my PB is over 30mill in the arcades, and clocked the screens a few times to get that. I thought about trying for 100mill, but realized that was too long to play.
        Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
          Did you also have a backup of the photos somewhere? if not I have a mate who is fairly handy with data recovery.

I'm going to set aside a couple of hours to play Bomb Jack tonight, start worrying
          Photo's still on the PC, the external HD was the back up!!!

Lost everything as I had to re-format the drive.

Have spent way too many hours playing Bomb Jack but strangely enough not sick of it at all...

Comment

new high score to ramere, well done! 2 people over 2 million now

Comment

Huge effort Ramere!! Well done, now im gonna have to have another last crack today

Comment

poor effort I know.

Comment

Well I smashed my PB but couldn't quite get the mil. 850k on round 15 with 5 lives.
                  It was in the bag, ended up with just 930k on round 17

Comment

Originally posted by SectionZ View Post
                    Well I smashed my PB but couldn't quite get the mil. 850k on round 15 with 5 lives.
                    It was in the bag, ended up with just 930k on round 17
                    Nothing to be ashamed about with that score mate! Where's your screen shot.....points points points?
                    Ah, just re read....5 lives.

Comment

Originally posted by wingtipvortex View Post
                      Nothing to be ashamed about with that score mate! Where's your screen shot.....points points points?
                      Ah, just re read....5 lives.
                      My scores in mate -> back a page. I had 5 lives going into round 15 after the E's & score of 850k... totally stuffed it up

Congrats to the top 3 on this one, those scores are HUGE well done

Comment

Originally posted by SectionZ View Post
                        My scores in mate -> back a page. I had 5 lives going into round 15 after the E's & score of 850k... totally stuffed it up

Congrats to the top 3 on this one, those scores are HUGE well done
                        Ah, my mistake Well done Section Z, and well done Ramere. Youv'e taken me down I'll have to retaliate at the next meet mate.

Comment

F***! An hour late again. Oh well my 300k wasn't going to do very well in this. I've had a ball playing it though, got better throughout the week - and yes I know how bad that means I was at the start

Cheers
                          LT.

Comment

Originally posted by wingtipvortex View Post
                            Ah, my mistake Well done Section Z, and well done Ramere. Youv'e taken me down I'll have to retaliate at the next meet mate.
                            Cheers mate, 1 game in the zone which isn't that great considering I reckon I racked up over 20 hours on it this week

Played today & could barely crack the mil. Reckon we're both lucky Rat only put a couple of hours in though, he looked a class above from the brief go at Spaz in Tas.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramere View Post
                              Cheers mate, 1 game in the zone which isn't that great considering I reckon I racked up over 20 hours on it this week

Played today & could barely crack the mil. Reckon we're both lucky Rat only put a couple of hours in though, he looked a class above from the brief go at Spaz in Tas.
                              Too true! Is Rat back at work now? I was hoping to see a 10 mil run from him.
                              None the less, enjoy your win mate, its what counts on the day

Comment

MGL - X
                                Game 8 Results

Game 8 is officially over

For some reason the post didn't post when I did this last week The leaderboard was still updated, so here it is again

Results for Game 8: Bombjack

1. Ramere 2,357,960
                                25 points

2. wingtipvortex 2,011,370
                                20 points

3. Rat 1,844,430
                                16 points

4. DKong 1,134,810
                                13 points

5. SectionZ 933,690
                                11 points

6. kane 360,220
                                10 points

7. Jammasized 283,450
                                9 points

8. shabu 43,880
                                8 points

Leaderboard has been updated
                                sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X