No announcement yet.

MGL-X Urgent Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awful news I'm very sorry to hear it. Take as long as you need, MGL can wait

Cheers
    LT.

Comment

Hey DK, Sorry to hear the news mate... Take care and keep strong... As said before we will all be here waiting your return..

Comment

Sorry to hear that Ben, will contact you soon to see if you feel up to me dropping round for a visit.
        Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Oh man. I am really sorry to hear that. Thats some sad news

Hey, book yourself to come to the NZ meet mate and we will have a dam good time.

Comment

Condolences and best wishes mate...

Comment

Originally posted by DKong View Post
              Just so you know, Dad passed away in the early hours of this morning after a long illness with prostate cancer.
              Thanks for all your support peoples.
              Mate my heart goes out to you & your family. I lost both my parents to Cancer some years ago now
              rc forums looking for cabinet pc atx power supply for 12/5 volt for mame cabinet and turn it on
              if your new to electronics and

Comment

Sorry to hear that Ben. Strength to you mate. The MGL can wait. Priorities and all.

Comment

Far out Ben
                  No words to say, just sorry to hear

all the best to you and your family, put's things into perspective a bit

I'm very sad for you mate
                  Regards

Dez

DSB Electrical
                  DSB Electrical Facebook
                  VAPS
                  Vector Monitor Repro Parts
                  Amazing Arcading Facebook Page

Another AA Visitor. Stay a while, stay FOREVER!

Comment

Dkong - I dont know you but death is always bad when its close to you. Chin up and remember all the good times.

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words in this trying time for me, thanks wingtipvortex for coming up for the funeral and support and Rat for calling around the other day.
                      Will be a massive life change for me. Time to get back on the horse with the MGL though as many happy days are spent here.
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                        Working...
                        X