Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xen View Post
    Crap, I missed this one as well :-(

No need to wait DK - it's not like I've spent any time on it thus far.
    OK officially closed now , the leaderboard is tightening up though thanks to a few not posting scores.
    sigpic

Comment

Sh** I just posted a score (any score) so as not to be one of those people who signs up for MGL then doesn't post a score for all the games. I did crack a similar score earlier in the week but planned to do better by Monday night and then... well the whole WA time difference got me... Yeah yeah I know

Cheers
      LT.

Comment

Originally posted by MonoJoker View Post
        Sh** I just posted a score (any score) so as not to be one of those people who signs up for MGL then doesn't post a score for all the games. I did crack a similar score earlier in the week but planned to do better by Monday night and then... well the whole WA time difference got me... Yeah yeah I know

Cheers
        LT.

Another one

Well play some Space Invaders Maybe people should just post an earlier score just in case they miss the cut off time.
        sigpic

Comment

Way ahead of you. Just played a single game of space invaders in case this oversight occurs again

Cheers
          LT.

Comment

Originally posted by DKong View Post
            Another one

Well play some Space Invaders Maybe people should just post an earlier score just in case they miss the cut off time.
            My score was crap, just couldn't get going on the keyboard (might have got me 2nd last place ) so I didn't bother

I must do something about that, maybe a desktop controller or some shit (you think I'd shove a MAME pc into one of my cabs but I'm a lazy prick )
            "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X