Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DKong View Post
    I did post it on my sig, and it was documented the break time

BTW did you get the t-moulding I sent you ?
    Yes mate got it, thank you Ben

You have officially contributed to the LL
    Regards

Dez

DSB Electrical
    DSB Electrical Facebook
    VAPS
    Vector Monitor Repro Parts
    Amazing Arcading Facebook Page

Another AA Visitor. Stay a while, stay FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by SectionZ View Post
      There is no 2 player mode on this game, its alternate play.
      Try telling them that

Comment

I've never really given the bubble bobble games a good go before now. I think bubbles are a better offensive weapon than rainbows...
        Last edited by kane; 18th January 2010, 04:23 PM.

Comment

I'm glad we got rid of the pwn'ng rule for this mgl or I'd be getting a big fat 1 for this game
          "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Cool game, liked this in the arcades, very fair with a good difficulty curve that gives you value for money.

WoooHoo personal best
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Rat; 17th January 2010, 06:27 PM. Reason: score update
            Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Not my cup of tea unfortunatly, neither was Bubble Bobble But i shall do my best for MGL

Comment

I really like this game :-)

One of those ones where you're screwed once you die though - the lack of powerups makes it very tricky to re-establish yourself.
                Attached Files

Comment

Only had a couple of quick goes this week.

Too much work and too much n.f.l

Comment

Had a few games of this Sunday eve, wasn't really looking forward to playing this one quite so much. Nintendo do this genre 'Cutesy Platformer' so much better than Taito ever did.

Shame, as Taito started off so amazingly with Space Invaders

Just snapped up 10 original Marquees for my Garage wall, big thanks go to Shabu
                    Last edited by Jed; 17th January 2010, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Damn, some gorgeous classic Marquees in there Jammasized :-)

I particularly dig 'Scramble'!

Comment

Cant even crack 100k But my mate who is down from Melbourne pulled off 1.2 mill last night Bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by xen View Post
                          Damn, some gorgeous classic Marquees in there Jammasized :-)

I particularly dig 'Scramble'!
                          Yeh it's groovy in a 70's font kinda way I really like Moon Patrol and Berzerk - all these Marqs are from games that have a special place in my gaming heart. If only they had an original Space Wars...

Anyway they're all up on the walls now and have pride of place in my Garage, otherwise known as

Comment

Originally posted by Jammasized View Post
                            Yeh it's groovy in a 70's font kinda way I really like Moon Patrol and Berzerk - all these Marqs are from games that have a special place in my gaming heart. If only they had an original Space Wars...

Anyway they're all up on the walls now and have pride of place in my Garage, otherwise known as

Awesome neon sign, love it and the Marquee's , great score some pearlers in there Favourite of mine is Moonpatrol as well, plus Defender, Scramble ahh there all great timeless for us retro gamers
                            I only have a Midway Galaxian but can see some potential in a backlit wall with a heap of Marquees.

Back to the game, managed 726,000 tonight, still didn't get all the diamonds to unlock the secret door ( seem to get stuck on seven of them )
                            some great bonus's in this game a would be a good one to play at the Spazzy in Tassie meet ( so Rat can show me how he gets 1,500,000 ) plus its a fairly quick game.
                            sigpic

Comment

Score: 42840

Click image for larger version

Name:	rain0000.png
Views:	1
Size:	832 Bytes
ID:	1780830

Hardly worth it
                              "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Worth it more than this
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X