Joystick: 4-way (up, down, left, right)
    Buttons: 1 [Kick/Throw Eyes]
    Sound: Amplified Mono (one channel)

Dip switch settings

Lives 3
    Bonus 30,000
    Difficulty Easy

Scrambled Egg Description

The player must run around a maze kicking Eggs into walls to break them open, revealing chicks. Chicks then must be kicked off the screen.

(http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=7693)

Games are picked through a random generator from the list compiled in the MGL X thread. To have your games included in the pick you need to submit a score. You can add to this list at any time.
    Remember to make your score valid you need to post your score in the subject line and don't forget your screen shot, any troubles let me know.

Your scores need to be in by next Monday 21st of December BY 8PM (NSW daylight savings time).
    We will be having a two week break after this game.

DKong
    Last edited by DKong; 15th December 2009, 03:27 PM.
    sigpic

Wow this one sounds like a real cracker!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MonoJoker View Post
      Wow this one sounds like a real cracker!!!
      Careful...with jokes like that you might have comedy writers 'scrambling' to 'poach' you....or just end up with 'egg on your face'.
      Shhhhhh........I'm going quietly insane.

Comment

Originally posted by retrogamer View Post
        Careful...with jokes like that you might have comedy writers 'scrambling' to 'poach' you....or just end up with 'egg on your face'.
        Stop it you're cracking me up!

Comment

I thought we exhausted the egg jokes with Chicken Shift http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php?t=21950

sigpic

Comment

I'm going to stop before I get disqualified for such lame jokes...

Comment

LOL .....EGGS, yeah I nommed this game, why? I played a clone of it at the roller skating in Devonport in the day. I enjoy the ramdomness, and the fair difficulty curve giving you a decent 20c worth of play.

I didn't nom it because it's a game I'm great at, but because it needs eggsposure

Yeah LAY off all the EGG jokes have been over COOKED last time with the other classic egg game.
              Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                LOL .....EGGS, yeah I nommed this game, why? I played a clone of it at the roller skating in Devonport in the day. I enjoy the ramdomness, and the fair difficulty curve giving you a decent 20c worth of play.

I didn't nom it because it's a game I'm great at, but because it needs eggsposure

Yeah LAY off all the EGG jokes have been over COOKED last time with the other classic egg game.
                I was going to say the eggsact same thing, but i feel youv'e poached it from me

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                  LOL .....EGGS, yeah I nommed this game, why? I played a clone of it at the roller skating in Devonport in the day.
                  Good gods....I used to hang out there! I had forgotten about that place.
                  Shhhhhh........I'm going quietly insane.

Comment

How could you forget? sculling passion pop in the car park, playing that moto cross game? sneaking into the night club up the road, the go-karts outside, the boys pushing me over while skating even though I told them not to and ripping my new mole skin jeans LOL
                    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

That's enough scrambled eggs for me thanks
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Rat; 17th December 2009, 07:19 PM. Reason: update score

Comment

Dkong... I know I'm new here ( haven't been posting on AA since the 80's like some people ) but can I request that info for the person who nominated the game and the dipswitch settings be listed in the header post ? Cheers mate. Some of us are playing on cabs, some dedicated, others via PC.

All's cool.

Right eggs... what the hell is this game ?

Comment

You guys have got to be Yolking!

The game is listed under Scrambled eggs in MAME

Sorry, took me a while to find it.
                          Last edited by dezbaz; 15th December 2009, 06:20 AM. Reason: Auto Merged Double Post.
                          Regards

Dez

DSB Electrical
                          DSB Electrical Facebook
                          VAPS
                          Vector Monitor Repro Parts
                          Amazing Arcading Facebook Page

Another AA Visitor. Stay a while, stay FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by shabu View Post
                            Dkong... I know I'm new here ( haven't been posting on AA since the 80's like some people ) but can I request that info for the person who nominated the game and the dipswitch settings be listed in the header post ? Cheers mate. Some of us are playing on cabs, some dedicated, others via PC.

All's cool.

Right eggs... what the hell is this game ?
                            Yep, will put the MAME default dips on the first page and the person who nominated it, will have to be this afternoon when I can get to my cab.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ahhh Scrambled Eggs is actually the original game, and the one I played in the arcade. It's a better game than this clone that I eggroniously nominated.

Sorry to be an eggcruciating pain in the bum, but can we all play Scrambled Eggs instead of just plain old Eggs?

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X