No announcement yet.

MGL - X Start Time and Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah that would be top top if you could please dkong.

Comment

Originally posted by henrybulldog View Post
      yeah that would be top top if you could please dkong.
      You really want pacman though could hit the MAME cab for a random game and as long as its playable for most I could just post that, give me your answer in the next 15 mins or so

Otherwise Pac the Man it is
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DKong View Post
        You really want pacman though could hit the MAME cab for a random game and as long as its playable for most I could just post that, give me your answer in the next 15 mins or so

Otherwise Pac the Man it is
        Space Chaser.......you can do it Not that i can play atm

Comment

Originally posted by wingtipvortex View Post
          Space Chaser.......you can do it Not that i can play atm
          Machine still Down thought you nominated Space Chaser for MGL X, but just checking the list you didn't, so maybe two unofficial non-scoring MGL Games for Christmas
          Pacman and Space Chaser

Obviously the scores will not add to the MGL X leaderboard but any highscore will go down in history as the best scores in the MGL

BTW Think I hold the Pacman score atm
          sigpic

Comment

why wouldnt i want pacman ive been told its a capital game. and i know its on my cab. was going to nominate frogger but thats on the list. if you dont want pacman ill let you veto it and replace it with dig dug 2 if you like??

Comment

Machine still Down thought you nominated Space Chaser for MGL X, but just checking the list you didn't, so maybe two unofficial non-scoring MGL Games for Christmas
              Pacman and Space Chaser

Obviously the scores will not add to the MGL X leaderboard but any highscore will go down in history as the best scores in the MGL

BTW Think I hold the Pacman score atm
              As for Pacman, i think you kiked ass in that last time!!!

Yeah, still unable to play any games If i didnt have to run my Dj program, id turn MAC......i shit you not

Comment

As for Pacman, i think you kiked ass in that last time!!!

Yeah, still unable to play any games If i didnt have to run my Dj program, id turn MAC......i shit you not
                One piece of advice,
                PC for games ( dedicated mame machine and game stuff )
                Mac for doing the business end of work.

Fool ****ing proof

and hey I thought most music dudes used Apples anyway , well every studio I have been in and digital editing
                sigpic

Comment

One piece of advice,
                  PC for games ( dedicated mame machine and game stuff )
                  Mac for doing the business end of work.

Fool ****ing proof

and hey I thought most music dudes used Apples anyway , well every studio I have been in and digital editing
                  Studio yes, live for me has been pc based, as its never really let me down. Its only that my work pc was my games/internet/****around pc.........bad choice

But now i have learnt

Comment

Yeah, Macs are a great platform for a bunch of things - media work being high among them. But that said, I've never had a problem basing myself on the PC end of things.

BTW what's your DJ app, Wingtip? Me, I love Traktor.. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by xen View Post
                      Yeah, Macs are a great platform for a bunch of things - media work being high among them. But that said, I've never had a problem basing myself on the PC end of things.

BTW what's your DJ app, Wingtip? Me, I love Traktor.. :-)
                      I chose to use a lesser know app called Deejaysystem. As i normally use 99% video clips, i wanted something very stable and simple....with the oppertunity to expand. It works flawlessly, apart from codec conflicts, a clean machine is a happy machine

Comment

Its a bit of a karma thing, your free download PC stuff will bite you on the arse one day
                        Do it the right way, but not getting into a debate about good and evil
                        sigpic

Comment

Its a bit of a karma thing, your free download PC stuff will bite you on the arse one day
                          Do it the right way, but not getting into a debate about good and evil
                          Deejaysystem's not a free programme, it was a few hundred bucks and registered to my business . But your right, free stuff will nip your ass in the end, ive experienced it first hand
                          Damn Masons

Comment

Damn has it really hit 12.00am seems i get on here and I lose hours, one minute its 9.00 pm next thing I feel like I 'm the only guy awake in the neighborhood

Yeah I shouldn't be pointing cigars at you, as I'm no DJ hero
                            sigpic

Comment

Damn has it really hit 12.00am seems i get on here and I lose hours, one minute its 9.00 pm next thing I feel like I 'm the only guy awake in the neighborhood

Yeah I shouldn't be pointing cigars at you, as I'm no DJ hero
                              All good mate, there are a ton of free programmes out there, and people have non stop issues with them. You are 100% correct though, free dont mean hassle free

Comment

All good mate, there are a ton of free programmes out there, and people have non stop issues with them. You are 100% correct though, free dont mean hassle free
                                Hey mate... Do you just gig or do you studio work as well ? Would be keen to hear some of your output if you've anything online. I'll give you a link to some of my stuff in return if you like.

I use Acid for mixing. Don't do live. About to transition to Ableton when I get a spare moment.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X