No announcement yet.

MGL - T9 Game 12: Liquid Kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for running the comp DKong, and well done Fringert!

Originally posted by fringert View Post
    They should of had Leo"s wingman on stand by
    Leo Wanker! Hahahaha, now there's a blast from the past

Comment

gg wp dkong can you ask arcade king about the sponsorship of the league i put forward to him is going? havent heard back from him in a while maybe you have an avenue to get through to him that i dont. cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by henrybulldog View Post
        gg wp dkong can you ask arcade king about the sponsorship of the league i put forward to him is going? havent heard back from him in a while maybe you have an avenue to get through to him that i dont. cheers.
        Who's AK , that pinball guy (Just kidding AK )

Haven't heard of any sponsorship for the league, only way I can contact him is like yourself PM's.
        Maybe Foot know's something as he's a regular MGL'er

Can you PM me the proposal as I was going to get the trophies this week.
        sigpic

Comment

Well done DKong.

Top comp, can't wait for the next....

Cheers...

Comment

Good job DKong......I had too much on to play the last couple, it's not because i lost interest. (MTB race season has started)

And I'm buying a new PC, researching and purchasing all the parts, gunna be a beast compared to my 4.5 year old current PC.

It should run galaxians a treat, i can't wait (actually my PC struggles with Mr Driller and I enjoy that game)

As far as sponsorship goes, dunno if we get enough players or exposure to warrant much.

But a warchest type money pool donated by players (voluntary) to go towards trophy costs etc would be good. It should be shared around, I would kick it off with a crayfish

(Not sure about access and security etc but there must be a solution)
            Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

rat my sponshorship is for the league but in effect it catches the eye of anyone that lurks/posts on the forum. the site will get a little from it, the players of the elagie will get a little from and maybe/hopefully ill get a little from it. win/win/possible win not a bad way to be.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X