MGL - T9 Game 10: Exerion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kane View Post
    Didn't get much time this week only figured out the bonuses tonight, but it's quite hard to stay alive long enough to score decent. Need another week on this one...
    Same, really puts a whole new spin on this game, and for years had not worked it out.
    No button mashing for this shooter
    And should go down as one of the all time classics, as its taken me 20 odd years to realise the bonus's I was missing

Just in case no one realised we are on daylight savings time, as per the rules on time spiel.
    So any late score posters do it now as I am collaborating scores mwahhh ha ha, sorry doing my Dr Evil laugh
    Last edited by DKong; 5th October 2009, 05:10 PM. Reason: Auto Merged Double Post.
    sigpic

Comment

I had never even heard of this until I tested the board I got for $10

Even then I thought, cool a shooter no ones cares about

But after playing it in this MGL & getting some tips from you guys, what a cool little game, how many different sprites are there ? & no notable slowdown when the large phoenix type sprites appear.

Thats the great thing about MGL, you can get mame & the ROMS but until you really get into a game, you don't know what your missing

SZ

Comment

FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

[/FONT]

MGL - T9
        Game 10 Results

Game 10 is officially over

Thanks to those who participated and submitted scores

Results for Game 10: Exerion

1. fringert 1,308,500
        110 points (includes bonus midweek points)

2. DKong 815,700
        62 points

3. SectionZ 319,400
        24 points

4. MamePatrol 197,700
        15 points

5. kane 184,500
        14 points

6. Jammasized 145,700
        11 points

7. Rat 124,700
        10 points

8. Wingtipvortex 65,300
        5 points

*Wingtipvortex had trouble with his screen shot, but I am not doubting it so if anyone as objections to me including his score just say. I think he is being legit, so included his score*

Leaderboard as been updated.

Scoreboard has been updated
        Last edited by DKong; 5th October 2009, 06:23 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Well done to Fringert, you really are Rainman

"*Wingtipvortex had trouble with his screen shot, but I am not doubting it so if anyone as objections to me including his score just say. I think he is being legit, so included his score*" Thanks mate, had troubles with this some time ago as well, not that my wooden spoon score made much of a dent

Comment

Originally posted by wingtipvortex View Post
            Well done to Fringert, you really are Rainman

"*Wingtipvortex had trouble with his screen shot, but I am not doubting it so if anyone as objections to me including his score just say. I think he is being legit, so included his score*" Thanks mate, had troubles with this some time ago as well, not that my wooden spoon score made much of a dent
            mis-spent youth......adulthood
            Shit happens,then you die!

Comment

Should I say Amen to that right now
              sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X