MGL - T9 Game 8: Circus Charlie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kane View Post
    Best Riding-A-Lion-Through-Flaming-Hoops game ever!

That Lion just cracks me up, I like reversing and making him do the Lion moonwalk.
    I went through a burning ring of fire, I went down down down but flames went higher, haha
    some good scores coming out, time to go jump some monkeys again
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DKong View Post
      My best score ever, must be the new Sanwa's over the 20 year old MCA's .
      Damn trapeze, must be one of the hardest levels for swinging
      Those damn swings, you sure can't play it like jungle king

Sanwas are just too good, just got my first pair a couple months back - ball top 4/8 way, the switchable thing is a must - especially for game like this one

Comment

Originally posted by Jammasized View Post
        Those damn swings, you sure can't play it like jungle king

Sanwas are just too good, just got my first pair a couple months back - ball top 4/8 way, the switchable thing is a must - especially for game like this one
        YEaH X 2 on the trapeze, thats why I put one of these in on the CP

http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthre...=22773&page=14

Now no excuses
        Only just realised this time around Circus Charlie is 2 - way
        sigpic

Comment

Is everyone going through 1-6 then repeating? I've been repeating 5 times then moving on to the monkeys etc etc
          Shit happens,then you die!

Comment

Never seen this game before, those purple Magilla Gorillas kinda get me jumping out of my seat getting past them
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by fringert View Post
              Is everyone going through 1-6 then repeating? I've been repeating 5 times then moving on to the monkeys etc etc
              No! still stuck on the first levels here, damn you . looks like I will have to play sober, nice score mate BTW we are using the the no level select as in the first page of this thread

The trapeze , the trapeze , agghh , maybe a sober mind will help me swing
              sigpic

Comment

hang on, you mean you are playing the level select version ? That's not the version we are playing I thought, we are playing the non level-select version ?

Comment

And yeah Fringert you are playing level select and playing the first level five times ( ie PM).
                  I did state the rom and ( no level select) in the header of this game, so no excuses this time.
                  So no you can't play the same level over and over, thats why I put the no level select Circus Charlie Rom as the one
                  sigpic

Comment

And yeah Fringert you are playing level select and playing the first level five times ( ie PM).
                    I did state the rom and ( no level select) in the header of this game, so no excuses this time.
                    So no you can't play the same level over and over, thats why I put the no level select Circus Charlie Rom as the one
                    Apologies I have the konami & centuri versions so I played the konami version & realised by accident that I could play the same level several times (the centuri version is the same) Where can I D/L the non select version? Again innocent mistake!

Comment

Will have to say Fringert's midweek score is invalid, due to playing the wrong game
                      sigpic

Comment

Will have to say Fringert's midweek score is invalid, due to playing the wrong game
                        I have removed the score

Comment

Originally posted by dkong View Post
                          will have to say fringert's midweek score is invalid, due to playing the wrong game

Comment

Okey Dokey Matey Blokey, we have some Midwek scores

Top score midweek Jamasized 192,580 ( Well done mate midweek points to you), you are the AA Clown now

2nd kane 108,260, great score as well, I'm sure we will see more from this man, just warming up

3rd MamePatrol 87,960 coming from nowhere look out MGL'ers this guy can play

I have removed the score
                            Its all cool mate, I fixed your score when it was just on the dot, we are a family here, love and kisses
                            Last edited by DKong; 16th September 2009, 10:21 PM. Reason: Auto Merged Double Post.
                            sigpic

Comment

non select version

I guess a bit of practice of the other levels (earlier last week )didn't hurt
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by fringert; 21st September 2009, 05:19 PM. Reason: updating score

Comment

This game is incredibly frustrating.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X